A shadow wizard from Magius special forces in year 2020

see this is good art
what happened to this kind of ur art

now all u do is post the same girls ass over and over and over

2 Likes

yeah, stop drawing girls in tights, no one really wants to see that. Draw stuff like THIS.

In terms of art both are good, I don’t really like rating myself, I would say you don’t like me drawing somewhat unrelated art and posting it here, but in terms of art, they are on their own good way, read this topic’s tag, this is supposed to be a joke calm down

Finally, an Operator Wizard

firearm detected :star_struck:

a joke?
where
I dont see the funny
and it isnt “somewhat” unrelated it has LITERALLY nothing to do with wom at all
nobody wants to see someones ass when they go to fan art they want to see good art
and if they did they would just go to deviantart and not a fanart section of a roblox game’s discord

2 Likes

again rakurai, you’ve been drawing recently almost nothing related to WoM. All of it is just borderline ecchi, just, why? You do realise this is a fucking roblox game right? Just stop with this “oh it’s a joke”, because it’s not. It’s a lazy excuse to post something close to WoM r34, and I’ve known that you’ve posted it in the past, so can you please just stop. Go back to the really awesome drawings of battles, something people look at and go “woah”, not some character with a boring white bg.

Alright men

Time to draw bigass magic then

But awesome drawings? Are you saying that this isn’t awsome, I understand you, you do think it is yeah whatever let’s stop arguing

You see world of magic has middle age inventions, I just tried to drag the time to modern lol and that purple aura is a shadow magic aswell

so if I slap a yellow cloud against this and call it light magic
does that mean it’s wom themed
retarded logic

Why not? An aura emitating from a wizard, I would say it’s magic. Eh bruh.

ngl, the art is good, you can draw humans. But it’s not “awesome”, it’s good, but you can do better as I’ve SEEN you do better.

guys look I made wom art

6 Likes

gosh so many drama and backlash

Nice art man

It’s about how you draw from your side you are right though

LOL