A statue of the forums

Kinda wonky to work a spear into a sword pose but I think it’s alright. I now realize this was a miss opportunity to add cat ears to your character :melting_face:

< Veronica prepares to pounce!>

12 Likes

holy crap that is good

OH DAMN :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

thank you, really love the statue

Idk how
unless you forcefully put it on
I ain’t doing no sad cat dance
I swear if you still got the file model for VG or something and add cat-ears

THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING THE FOG IS COMING

You’re giving me some great ideas here :melting_face:

Add Vetex holding the head of Medusa towards the podium. This will really add a lot to the lore.

Is this canon to AO? After sailing all 6 war seas, Vetex decides to stone all heros and villians and use them to make a statue

The original plan was that @/JTN usde the mero mero no mi to stone everyone, but since he’s a silly little goober he statue’d himself as well.

I do not believe 50 forumers are canonically in the AO lore, so no.

This sounds pretty funny too (though I don’t get the reference). Do whatever you’d like!

The mero mero no mi is a devil fruit from One Piece that lets the user turn it’s targets into stone.

1 Like

it only works if the target is attracted to the user or smth tho i think since it didn’t work on luffy

no

yes
:melting_face:

3 Likes

Saddest moment of alll times

I always thought if the statues were canon in AO they’d just be tribute to scholars across the war seas…since the forumers are basically that lol

The legendary man of a million magics, reincarnated into this vessel of chaos, MADDOX! You’re pretty cool as the most active forummer I know on these forums.

< Hecto and MADDOX want your knee-caps! >

We’re so close to 300 posts on this thread! That’s amazing :D.

12 Likes

LMAO @DUBIOUSLITTLETYP0 LOOK AT THIS

Sexist roblox fr

YOOO LMAO TOP TIER WORK :partying_face: