A statue of the forums

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

please help what is it with this cat and his evil version

I see them everywhere

I CANT ESCAPE IT

Definitely a unique pose and background for a laptop :melting_face:

Also let’s go! 4 Statues in a day! We’ll get through all these in no time >:D (Forgot to mention that we reached 40 / 50 statues not too long ago with Flora’s characters, We’re on our last 10 characters!)

< Erwin inspects his dagger! >

8 Likes

:fire:

My time has come, I think it will turn out great with all of these so far.

Looks like he’s stabbing himself lel

tbh I probably could have chosen a better character :skull: and he sorta did the pose wrong, but hey, at least he got to me

So it’s my statue’s mission to give cat ears to as many people on the podium as possible then?

do not.

I love your steel anchor series btw, thank you so much for the mentions in issue 5 and 6!

Artemis Morgan, the visitor from a world of magic, or so he believes. I wonder what’s the truth…?

< Artemis joins the fray! >

8 Likes

44th?

YO THAT LOOKS SICK! I LOVE IT!

It means a lot to me that you liked WWD, I have some related stories planned but I still don’t know when I’ll be able to start them. I have a few commissions and other works I need to finish first, but most of them are nearly done so hopefully it won’t take long.

Pretty cool character, sweet simple and gets the job done with her kicks. Looking back at it now, I realize I forgot the cape q.q Hope that’s alright

< Kayla aims for the stars! >

5 Likes

Before I forget, here’s Augustus Morgan. A rice farmer. What in the world is he doing in the war seas???

< Augustus harvests his rice! >

4 Likes

Das sick!!! Thx! Worth the wait! :’D

if you’re still adding I would like to see this.
Erick and Ericka Water

I like this to be what they’re doing together

Except make their blast charge separated and have them doing their main magics circles instead. Erick is Teal Lightning and Ericka is Sapphire Crystal

Niceeeeee

Man, that’s a bad ass character. I like the little snowman on the shoulder too :P.

< Kiley commands the crew! >

6 Likes

3 more until 50 :tada:

1 Like