A statue of the forums

Now to make my final 4 extra characters then we’re DONE

(And descriptions)

1 Like

omg i love you thank you so much

Darius Grey, Lord of Lightning
#00ff62
“Fear with a reason” is gentle. You can stop it with experience and with your willpower. If you know the reason you can wipe it away by eliminating the source. But real fear doesn’t have a reason. Because it’s not a feeling, it’s instinct. Real fear has no reason and no limit. It’s like a horde of bugs crawling up your body.

I’ve already given Maddox Gates’ description. For his title, I think “The Surging Storm” would work with a hex value of #46699e.

~Erwin Atrel, The Rising Rookie~

Born in a noble household with almost every generation going into the Grand Navy or bounty hunting, Erwin became a well known villain killer around the seas, as well as garnering a negative reputation in a few large clans. Wishing to become the best version of himself, Erwin strives for the top.

Hey, can you put Erwin next to the guy sitting on a barrel? Think that’d be a cool area to put him.

I think this works

Sorry for asking, but is there a link to the statues? Scrolled through the thread for it, came up empty.

Also, I forgot to thank you for the statue, especially the Magic Circle. I wasn’t thinking of how it’d look without it.

I’m not 100% but I think they said this was going to be in a standalone game they’re making
I may have confused some things around but here’s where I got/thought i got it from: Bio's Development Log

Added and changed:

1 Like

wait we can change stuff?

No way, How’d this get on the podium???

1 Like

That’s a weird spill

Pls don’t, It might not be a lot to change a text entry but I don’t want to do it for all 50 whenever people change their minds…

dw, i haven’t done a description yet and i can’t really think of one

my eyes

I am going to [̶̤͈͚̱̗̬̞̦̗͉͇͌̍̑͌̊̍͑̎͂̿ͅR̶͉̟̖̪̂̀e̵͖̾͛̆̽̊̇̚d̴͈̟͖͈̯̤͙̺̝̋̔̈́̑̑͆̒̓͊̈́̄͘͜͠a̴̢̨̧̧̫͇̙̦̙̹̺̠̮̲̅̔̈̎̈́̉͆͑̎͛̂̕̚̕͜c̴̢̨͇͉̮͈̼̭̘̩̬͙͋͑̄͛̓͋͒̀͗̀̂͊͊t̶̢̧̜͖̊͑̈́͂̎̂͌̍̀͂͠͝͝e̴̛͓̻͉̟̻͎̬̤̔̊̕͝ḑ̸̀̌͗̓]̵̢͍̹̫͍̜̠̭͇̖̫̦̔͋͊̌̎̎̃̎̌̊̍̈́͂̕ You.

600th message :tada: