A statue of the forums

Dang, looks nice

Excited to see when corrina gets on there!

By any chance, can I get a closer look at the hair you’re using?

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you!

yw, if u need help with characters stuff, just dm me in discord

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you both are in the artist hub discord so that shouldn’t be too bad either

shieee is this still open?

Here’s my character! He’s a kind fire mage

For the pose I would want a right hand magic pose kinda like this:

Work on mine whenever no rush! :).

Probably not, but you can always try

1 Like

Not sure if there’s still space, but here’s my only file, Benjamin Brooks the Brawling Blur. He’s a quick-attacking bounty hunter who values his personal space. He can be a bit irritable but has a soft spot for those younger than him (even though he’s like 25 at most), especially children.
BenjaminBrooksThermoFist

Warrior file Cain Meyer
Only Ravenna GS sheathed and visible please :pray:

And this pose

1 Like

(Repost, lol)

Augustus Morgan:
He farms rice (thats the only thing he does).
He wears a straw hat, scavenger backpack and rugged clothes.

Pose:
Whatever

1 Like

Yup! :melting_face: There’s still space, I’m making each character according to when they’ve posted on this thread so it’s a pretty lengthy wait list.

Currently I’m on @/XIXJoeyXIX and @/JTN 's characters if you’re wondering how far you have to wait

2 Likes

Shawn Hawk, a wood mage. I removed his hair for simplicity’s sake and to make his silhouette stand out more lol

His pose is a T pose, similar to the Christ the Redeemer statue and one of my art

BUT, with four branches, ONLY four underneath his cloak like the art above (so sorry if this is asking too much, you can ignore if it is)

Thank you and let me know if there’s anything I could help

@Bio if you make him please stick him somewhere near corrina (if specter’s fine with it since I would believe cori and Ben could be good friends)

Make a cookie :cookie:

only image i have of my character but i think you’ve seen a little of it. i dont think my weapons should be shown (besides rapier because of pose). for pose
it would look like this but a rapier

Remus Moonsilver, water mage and future alchemist
for the pose he could look like he’s about to throw a potion at someone else
I forgot to mention that the plague doctor outfit uses a headless head.

Hello, Potion Seller, I am going into battle and I want your strongest potions.

throws weak bottle of healing around screen