A thought about Iris

Yup def seems like there’s an event that leads to Iris no longer being a foe, looking forward to finding out what it is

My idea is that she got corrupted by the order and that after fighting her we free her from said corruption. Then she becomes an ally/friend of ours and helps us stop the order from corrupting more people to fight for them

sounds like basic anime plot
yeah probably

1 Like

tbh i kinda get the feeling that it’s a misunderstood situation then the “wait. wait, fuck. hold on. wdym by [insert some shit relating to ravenna]”

edit: wait I’m stupid

1 Like

Somebody has probably already stated this, but it’s probably somewhat similar to the Ramses plot, where the main antagonist used them to gain a wider influence over the Bronze Sea. (Just my guess)

Every time I think of Iris I think of this

original art/artist can be found here

2 Likes

Why did you remind me of this

so that you may suffer as I have suffered

joseph-joestar-nice

:popcorn:

I wonder if we actually gonna talk no Jutsu or just kill, it gonna be pretty funny make her hp go to 10- because a lost magic spell and she just goes “ok chill forgot the ravena i was kidding” on the next cutscene

spill your secrets

Every time I think of Iris I think of this

and also this

and also like 3/4th into the story she dies in our arms to fulfil the funny obscure reference

dear god

hopefully this works

Iris is spongebob. leaks confirmed.

I hope throughout the story she keeps her “send you back to Ravenna as a pile of ashes” personality

I’m gonna send you back home before 9 pm!

“WATER MAGIC: MODE: ERECT!”