1 Like

Seems fun… is why not?

• Zoroark
  • Vikavolt
  • Alolan Ninetales
  • Lucario
  • :sparkles: Gyarados :sparkles:
  • Dragapult

(This is also my Shield file’s team [besides the shiny] and I tried to cover most types while still making my team look nice.)

1 Like

It seems really fun to make a Pokemon team a little bit based on my personality

I feel like the best companion for me is Weavile, it’s cute, strong, and fast
Even though Azumarill is my true top favorite pokemon, my playstyle in a lot of games is mostly about pulling out nuclear bombs at high speeds
So the ideal awesome team would be

• Weavile (of course, the companion nuke)
  • Magnezone (nuke v2 : special attack edition, and it looks very funny)
  • Blaziken* (full of speed and can destroy, also one of my favorite starters.)
  • Staraptor (one of my favorite birds. strong and fast.)
  • Garchomp** (definitely one of my top favorite pokemon of all time, it looks very deadly and strong, and it IS)
  • Roserade*** (the team needed a fighting and water resist so I added this awesome monster)

*another alternative is Infernape, which is also very awesome and can even be a special attacker
**in competitive garchomp is banned from gen 4 OU for being too strong LOL replace it with flygon
***another alternative is Tentacruel, does all the same things except it resists ice and provides better defensive support, but extreme offense is the way to play for me OR if you’re crazy you can use gardevoir for crazier offense sacrificing the ability to resist water

i feel like this team would be funny to use in a playthrough with enough pain comes great power

1 Like

we should tbh that would be fun
gen 8 ou?

Rayhan
Wobuffet
Wobuffet
Wobuffet
Wobuffet
Wobuffet
Wobuffet

no u

stupid mirror coat and counter cheese strats

remove likes

It would be a shame if my pokemon used defog,wouldn’t it?

lemme just slap my team in here:

• Samurott
  • Mega Ampharos
  • Unfeazant(male)
  • Zoroark
  • Leavanny(Companion)
  • Arcanine

this is literally just my gen 5 team

grain
Oops, all ditto

ecks deeh

hey bro ever heard of taunt :flushed:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.