AA Webcomic - Chapter 34 Part 2

Thanks

1 Like

Spirit bird best spirit form.

1 Like

Juniper the fake png :poggers2:

1 Like

i fear no man… but that… thing… it scares me!

1 Like

absolute monster

1 Like

superb chapter, definitely brought back some heating memories :shadow_magic:

1 Like

i have reread this series many times that if i were musically talented enough i would write a ust but sadly i cant

i like to think that the “7 seas” version of flare magic is just a totally different magic from that of the war seas altogether, flare magic in aa is described to basically be a mixture of light and fire properties, whereas flare magic in the war seas is swirling solar flare energy, not having the characteristics of light magic whatsoever

tbf shadow is different in 2 seas too, either AO flare really is different from AU flare or Iris just havent managed to bring out the stronger parts of Flare Magic yet

or its just a difference in the webcomic, not everything in it was seen through by Vetex or anything

found this series during vacation. potentially stayed up from 10pm-5am reading the whole thing. I dont have a problem!

Most likely case, I have a feeling Iris is an anomaly because she might’ve gotten her Flare magic through mutation. Something that isn’t really present in the war seas due to magic having already progressed beyond what it is in the 7 seas. As a result of this early mutation, and the fact Iris has awakened yet (presumably). She probably can’t draw out the full power of her Flare magic until she gets more skilled and/or awakens. As we saw in game she went from literal m1 fodder to 1 shotting or blasting away a group of centurions.

shadow magic in aa and ao still have similar properties, for flare magic, the only thing they have in common is that they’re heat-based

AO shadow makes people colorblind

AA shadow straight up cause necrosis / give you the wither effect

other than being “dark/evil” they are very diffeent

shadow in AO is more like “edgy” than “evil” in AA it was actually very close to death magic, i miss shadow DoT

unrelated, but what are angel’s magics again? healing, prom. flare and light?

life instead of healing