Add 1 new thing to AO, what would it be?

I’d add an entire class based on vitality, maybe call it warden or something like that

this is the second thing i want
(after car ears)

i have good fcking news for you man

sensing is the feature i’m most hyped for

more than dark sea, more than nimbus, more than spirit weapons

it’s seriously my most favourite out of all the to-do list things and i’m sad it couldn’t be released in v1 but i guess we’ll see if vet can deliver

I would’ve already suggested this if I had suggester role but a new FS:
Decaying fist or alchemist style:
has sub-par stats on everything except for slightly higher AOE and normal destruction (idk if that’s a stat that FS’ have but idc).
debuffs you get afflicted with last 2x longer and deal 1.5x less damage (the reason for this is because you would get killed at the same time as your opponent otherwise and it would just be bad).
it has no default debuff it can apply.
now for the gimmick, the last debuff you were afflicted with will apply (I.E. get hit with shadow, you apply it’s debuff until you get hit with a different one).
the more debuffs you have the more damage and speed your attacks have.
if you have multiple debuffs applied at once it inflicts all of them.
really gimmicky and kind of a mix-up, would be interesting to fight against due to the fact that any gel you have they also have.
if multiple debuffs end at the same time it will pick a random one.
As for catalyst debuffs like soaked and charred, it will also apply those.
debuffs you inflict get an automatic 1.3x damage increase to make them more viable and not just crippling yourself.

boobies

1 Like

An option to change your keybinds in a similar manner to how yba does it.

the ability to wipe towns off of the map, like in WoM (even if temporary)

also i with each magic had some sort of semi-unique movement ability
light your obvioustly be turning yourself into light for a moment and “blinking” in the direction
earth would only work on the ground and give you either a spot dodge/dash
water would be like earth but only on water (also would make diving spots easier on water users)
others… yeah just pick one of the 3,
for mages and their multi-magics a idea could be crystal+light “pings” your light beam between mutiple crystals bonus points if it would plant a field and you appear around a random one

ellius shroud also has it, i got a pink shroud from him

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.