Add your own "lines" here that you think should be added in the game

“You picked the wrong house fool”

2 Likes

oh boy cant wait for the big smoke update with the 1/1000 chance to drop a bat to send people to brazil ashen volcano

yes niice job

“Who is Doublerun, is he like some bot or sum thing made by the developers to improve forum activeness??”

I know this is old news but fuck bro, I’m dying from the 2nd hand embarrassment.

2 Likes

bruh what…?

Bandit: I heard about some sort of legendary weapon they were hiding that works like cannon
MC Scout: I feel like I choose the wrong job
Drake house: I wonder how those pesky Castlian still live till now

“I just need money… to cure {Insert random friendly names here}. Sorry but I have to kill you for your crowns!!!”

4 Likes

Bandits
“I heard your pretty good, let’s test that!”

“I’ve had enough of you wizards chasing me, it’s time I fight back”

“Free money, nice!”

wanna spirite scranberry?

1 Like

NO pls no nononono

POV:theres a scranberry coming in you direction

POV: you fly away screaming as the magic council descends upon you and your rep automatically goes to -7000

“Ooh, a person to test my strategy on. My strategy is the greatest strategy ever! You won’t immediately one shot me despite being 75 level higher than me! You won’t ever defeat me… EVER! Not even Durza can defeat me with my fantastic strategy. I shall use my amazing strategy to obliterate you- ooh you have a Sunken Sword, Vastira and Oathkeeper? Nice.”

this is the greastest plannnnnnn

-Charles Calvin

“I’m gonna take you down you greasy son of a gun”

(ok but fr:)

“Don’t make this hard for me, you have no idea what I am capable of.”

i’m the bold action mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bandit/Dark Wizard fear lines: “Oh God… Not YOU! PLEASE, SPARE ME!”
“No, no- NONONONONO GO AWAY!”
“IT’S (player name here)! EVERYBODY RUN FOR IT!”
“Please, please! Don’t hurt me! I surrender! Please…!”
“I-I’ll kill you! R-run away! O-oh no they’re getting closer please no, please no-”

1 Like
  • Cowardly civilian fetch quest completion line right after waking up: “Oh no! It wasn’t a bad dream! I’M BEING KIDNAPPED! HELP! HELP—oh, sorry. I see you’ve returned with my book. Thanks, I guess.”
  • Grumpy civilian fetch quest completion line right after waking up: “Huh—hey, what the heck are you doing in my house? Get out this instant or—oh, you brought my book back. Thanks. Now, get out of my house or I’ll make you get out.”
  • Bad rep overconfident miniboss defeat line: “No! How could I have lost?! I’ll end you!”
  • Good rep happy miniboss defeat line: “Although I can’t, justice will prevail!”
  • Good rep grumpy miniboss line after dying to them: “I hope you spend the rest of your days suffering in prison.”
  • Cocky civilian reaction line when inside their house: “Oh hey, didn’t expect to see you here.”
2 Likes

“You better run! I’m technically undefeated, because nobody has had the guts to fight me! HAHAHAHA!”