Adkins vs this Alantean who will win

can you not stalk mfs

We need the eleven unknowns to deal with this threat then

What do you mean this thing is probably one of them

adkins and his entire crew + his ship has like a 5% chance to defeat it, but they’ll probably die in the process

this is real due to a funny rare bug

Maybe Torren, but half the other unknowns (including the gods) probably not so much given how big the gap is between each unknown

If I remember right, Freedrock’s level is similar to Arthur’s (in the 10-20k range) so he would struggle a LOT with this Atlantean. I think it would take him multiple lives, but he would win in the end.

Levels honestly don’t matter at points like Freedrock, I’ve seen someone post the maths behind him and no atlantean’s beating him.

the real question is how many of these “legendary beasts” in the dark sea?
it could be hundreds or even thousands…

It’s a bug, so canonically speaking, probably 0

yeah humans/mages probably cant handle that amount of mutation adn just fcking die after reaching a certain point tbh

…unless they are Theos

rear admiral adkins is durza reincarnated

Lemme fight it

2 Likes

6 Likes

do you guys think a full server of people could beat a legendary beast atlantean?

1 Like

No it’s AOE is immense and it oneshots people and it probably has like a million HP since Adkins has 300 k at lvl 20000 and the Atlantean has 80000 more levels than him

Bro is durza but became an alantean

12 level 125’s vs a level 117,131 with beams that deal enough damage to one-shot a raw, maxed out (lvl 1000, or whatever the final level cap will be) warden.

Do you even need to ask?

even parrying is not enough :sob:

just hit a super perfect parry on them and deflect it smh can’t believe you don’t know how to ultrakill