Afterwards of Dame's

Big words coming from a woman who was less of a threat to the player than Iris.

1 Like

took leg day to a whole other level.

download (4)

Vetex please make her a quartmaster I have enough stinky dudes on my ship :sob:

I Luv you (give us more pls)

Please don’t make her a quartermaster one of my deckhands is already identical to her :sob:

2 for 1

1 Like

HOLY

this is making me feel things

1 Like

hell yeah, as they should be. or at least the ones who arent pure mages

afaik its modeled after a real picture, so i wouldnt say the thighs are unrealistic

as for the armor, i assume the implication is that it was destroyed or torn off in the fight, but yeah i agree it’d probably be cooler if there was a bit of armor scraps left behind to show that better

but mostly im just thirsty so take my words with a grain of salt-

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Post must be at least 3 characters)

i mean if you were slinging giant explosions and magic everywhere and were capable of taking hits like that without just dying completely, your armor would probably be getting destroyed too

admittedly it’s kinda hard to do armor/clothing damage in tasteful ways, it’s always gonna end up being a bit revealing and potentially suggestive, but idk i think it’s cool

I gotta ask, though: if your flesh is tougher than any steel, what exactly is the point of armor?

Thus, I propose that some future NPCs realize this and fight like the ancient celts.

2 Likes

TRUE

honestly fighting half naked is such chad behavior

…completely naked too, but i dont think roblox would allow that

1 Like

feremius lurco vs dame naked oiled up and in the ring who wins?

1 Like

Pure magic build versus a pure weapons build.

Much as I favor the Dame, she ain’t winning a fight against a full mage at her level.

1 Like