All hope is lost

i think they were like the same size in aa but sun will probably be bigger in ao
i hope in ao sun looks more like the actual sun though

let me cook
Dying_Star_HD

IF VETEX MAKES SUN LOOK LIKE THAT I MIGHT GET SUN AS MY LOST GYAT DAMN

it would be so awesome

it would be so cool

if we all got sun

and teamed up against wotan

listening to “here comes the sun” by the beatles

luckily mages get 1 base 1 ancient 1 lost so i can get inferno and sun

we boutta go supergiant frfr :triumph:

Supergiant Stars | Facts, Information, History & Definition

vetex better let us imbue magic into magic so i can summon the power of rigel ong

1 Like

wait so if you imbue magic onto magic what does fire imbued plasma do :thinking: (they’re virtually the same thing with slightly different stats)

dont know dont care i just want to summon rigel

based

Sun gonna be the best lost magic fr

sorry flare you got ruined by the simps.

I wish to become the mascot of storm magic, teach me your ways.

you got to make one of these first, copypastas of your favorite magic always assert dominance.

Sun gang propaganda

Sun gang :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: get owned :b:ASE magic :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: hope you brought :business_suit_levitating: :business_suit_levitating:
:notes: SPF 69420 :notes: :hamsa: :business_suit_levitating: :musical_score: :saxophone: :bug: are you getting :fire_magic: hot :fire_magic: mage? :nerd: prepare to :male_sign: :sun_with_face: :explosion_magic: be witness to the power :scream: :cold_sweat: :hotsprings: the arcane odyssey lost magic :hot_face: :hot_pepper: :skull: kaaa seee gaahhh :fire_magic: :sun_with_face: :business_suit_levitating: :hamsa: :notes: Little warlords :baby: :crying_cat_face: better hide :sun_with_face: :eye: :business_suit_levitating: before :notes: sun time :sun_with_face: :sunflower: :sun_with_face: :explosion_magic: and then cooked by the light :scream_cat: :skull: :australia: Spicy sunburn :smirk:

I… see

@Derp are you blizzard or storm i forgor

Vetex is killing his game with this, without sushi this game is complete garbage and it is nearly unplayable

Storm

For Enizor’s recruitment quest, the final resource you need to get is 2 watermelons. Since he’s an alchemist and it’s for his research, maybe some food items will be usable in potions. If that’s the case, I don’t see why some items that are primarily potion ingredients can’t be also usable in cooking.

i was debating which lost i would go
inferno is gonna be my ancient (obviously) but i didnt know which lost to pick
probably sun though cause its cool

join me brother

also quick question but

what magic should I replace for sun?

:explosion_magic: or :wind_magic_var3:

explosion
sun is gonna be a big heat magic