All known curses and their users

He used a katana, don’t think he could even use magic

Bullets/Blasts also wouldn’t move in stopped time

He was strong without timestop but surely can’t defeat a curse user 1v1 without using his own

l then

Torren isnt, or was never even canon apparently

pretty sure that Vet mentioned Lando was supposed to have the cloud curse and was meant to be an important npc in AA, could be wrong about the first part and he just meant to have cloud magic tho

1 Like

Yeah tbh it wasn’t that overpowered.
If bullets and blasts wouldn’t move in time stop then the user would have had to relied on their melee attacks purely during the time stop.
Don’t really understand why it was retconned for being “too powerful” when there’s curses like promethean flame, absorption and growth out there

A concept you say?
Surely you didn’t forget about Shura.

We’re talking about another acid samura
Well i guess it’s technically the same acid samurai just moved to another sea

well yea I know but the AA acid samurai was the concept that turned into Shura.

they are essentially the exact same character except now we meet him mid-origin story.

So he is survived fight with Morden, right?
Then im 100% sure he is 2nd Baron after General Argos, and we will kill him likely in Nimbus sea.
Nice, fight with curse user in 2nd sea… sounds like 2nd awakening.

Currently unknown, but it’s possible

We might fight him in the bronze sea on one of the 3 unadded islands

Hmm… which one do you think?

Well i know that one of the 3 will be another Ravenna military fort so that could be a possibility for the next baron, it could maybe be where Julian resides

I thought about fort too, but its capturable area, so its cannot be place for boss.

I never actually knew that mofo was an acid curse guy until now

Forgot:

Dead Curse - Tucker (not to be confused with Death Curse. This just kills you. His ability is he’s dead)

Not cannon alarm (Unbound curses are an ar thing)

1 Like

oh mb. its hard to find out whats canon with ar having their own story

wait it isnt?

what did he have in the original lore then?

One of the Durza’s abilities is to give the power of curses he’s absorbed to people he revived