All stats apart from Magic Power and Defense are useless

I’ve been PvPing for 1,300+ hours and I’ve used a lot of sets just for testing. I can easily say that using a Casting Speed Amulet is more useful than not in a normal wizard set, and using a set with sunken chest + helm/leggings is much better than using wizard gear. Why tf you complaining saying it’s worse than wizard gear without even trying it lol

actually try them before complaining (though I will admit all the other stats are dogshit)

Magic and casting speed are useful

Sunken Chest/Helm/Leggings is good because it’s the best defense set in the game. Nobody uses sunken armour for the +20% (+28% with bursting) magic size - it’s used for the +40% (+65%) health.
The fact that it also gives the full effect of a different set is considered a cool bonus that helps it compete with the wizard set, which is giving +40% (+60%) damage.

An armour set that’s giving the full effects of two sets is massive. If the magic size was replaced with power or more defense, sunken armour would be easily the best equipment in the game. Nobody would even consider using anything else.

Magic size is so useless that even when sunken armour is getting it for free, the wizard set can still compete because +20% doesn’t really make that much of a difference. Blasts and beams are hardly affected at all, explosions benefit a little, but if I had the option I’d take +20% in a real stat any day.

Dull casting speed amulets (obviously enchanted with power or defense) can compete with non-amulet power/defense gear, though magic speed amulets are completely useless.

If you want your magic to be faster, you should just pick a faster magic and use more power items to make up for the lower base damage. You will always get strictly higher damage and speed from doing this.

Sand with a magic speed amulet is significantly slower, less damaging and smaller than wind with a wizard hat.

o ok, sorry did not know that.

Lightning with more power doesn’t get shadow’s damage with a magic speed amulet assuming you’re running 3 amulets

???

1 Like

mmyes, the other stats are pretty useless unless you dedicate an entire build on it.

they DO work, but only to a certain extent wherein they serve little use, both for casual players and PvP sweats alike.

Agility

yeah, can’t really say much about this one, apart from it buffs your walk/run speed and T-jumping, but the stat buffs them by very little, limiting Agility for treasure runs, travelling, etc.

Casting Speed

used mainly to decrease the time needed to cast your Magic Circle

it’s good for spamming Q’s and such and decreases the likelihood of getting pummeled by your opponent with multi blasts

Magic Speed

buffs the magic projectile you shoot at your opponent

pretty useless ability in my opinion.

not versatile enough to improve your performance in both fronts: PvP and casual gameplay.
it just speeds up your projectile, and it currently sucks at doing so, given the state of the stats in WoM

Magic Size

really good ability if you are bad at aiming.

makes your spell AoE bigger, making it good at both gameplay fronts

Strength

increases weapon damage, as well as the destruction you deal to the environment

idk about this; my opinion on this stat is that it’s useless.

I barely use any weapons in the game, so I don’t see any use for it to me.

most of the stats with the exception of Power and Defense are currently useless, but it’ll be WAY better when AO comes out, adding all the more hype for it.

20% more size is a lot bigger and very much easier to aim with but yes my point is that sunken set is better than wizard and even if someone argues that it isn’t it is 100% viable and not useless

if we r talking pvp casting speed is good magic speed doesn’t increase it enough to notice and casting speed and magic size are not a good combo :fr: legit trash damage trash health and faster casting speed knockback doesnt work in pvp just use size for that, strength works in pvp cause weapon mains but weapons r trash rn so not really and agility isnt worth it for pvp so no

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT WEAPON BUILDS??

Strong enchant be underrated for melee users ;-;

Shit. I’m sowwy balls forgive me :frcryin:

Yes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.