Animation advantages

I dont know if everyone is aware of this, but certain animations for spells give diffrent reults the ones i have discovered so far

• The left/right hand up cause the explosion spell to be cast from above you giving a larger hit radius
  • The left/right raise up causes the magic circle to be invisible on placed explosions
  • Certain animations like the left/right ground punch cause you to be in air longer [Frozen] after casting a spell

If their are any other feel free to msg me on forums or on discord Akuuma#0001 and ill edit it in

If this post helped you consider giving it a like c:

16 Likes

The swipe animations cause 3 magic circles to appear in front of you when using blasts, with barrages this causes the blasts to shoot individually from these circles. The same applies to wide stance, and possibly some other stances. This isn’t necessarily an advantage, but more of a detail of sorts.

2 Likes

The “Two Hands Apart” animation creates two magic circles, which affects aiming with multi-blast spells.

1 Like

These really be helpful I never knew why my placed explosion was invisible and I always wanted more then 1 magic circle in my barrages

The right/left hand across animation creates two magic circles when using blasts/barrages

That doesn’t affect how blasts are casted at all, though. It’s just visual.

This has already been said…

oh woops, I didnt see double hand raise

That’s right. I went from using Two Hands Apart to just Two Hands because I saw that it was making it less accurate. I wish it wasn’t that way though, cause I like the 2 magic circles on both hands…

Although that is true, it won’t really matter in the future where we have massive AOEs.

1 Like

ah that’s such a cool little detail

Wow, this is pretty interesting!