Spicy

they look like you just stole their spot on the beach lmfao

yep :troll:

sage bodybuilder master race

2 Likes

I am literally in love with this art

1 Like

veronica in peril

Dude, Sage and Averill in this picture are SOOO good. I mean, Veronica is very well made too, but kind of not on the level of the other two.
I love Averill’s shades and his like… being little bit unshaved, but not having a beard and wearing that stereotypical tourist or beach bum jacket, sort of style (Even though this one has no flowers or palm trees), and Sage is just great, amazing, perfect. Love it. Just what I wanted.

Not much sense in the last sentence, I know… Words are great to use.

However, why is Averill so short, or is he supposed to be lower at the beach? Or, wherever they are.

1 Like

Averill still lookin amazing in his beach drip.

But holy fuck may I just say how god fucking damn underrated the beach drip Veronica got is? Seriously, that style is really underrated, yet it’s really damn fashionable, but modest.

And Sage… Christ, those abs strike terror into my heart. 11/10.

1 Like

bro

2 Likes

Abs supremacy

POGGERS

Everyone looks so nice! I say this like it’s a surprise, but still. Great job!

why is everyone horny for the abs?

2 Likes

It’s more on that sorta lower level of horny. Still horny, but it’s not what turns everybody annoying.

In other words abs just look good on women

planned for him to be like… sitting down

i got a poll for the next drawing in this kinda style yall

Oh, ok, ok.

EXACTLY! Good question. I was wondering that too, for the entire time, like… Am I the only one who gets more “horny” for the chest and up area. Like, don’t get me wrong here, all three’s complete build is drawn very well, but am I the only one who focuses on the faces more?

Abs look good on every gender if you ask me, and it does not have to be only humans either. Abs can also look good on animals… Though, that depends on the artstyle that is used.