AO 2024 Roadmap

it’s old deckhands all over again

Call me whatever you want but I will make explosion mages kingdom canon

No, this would result in something far, far worse. Deckhands gave good stats to your ship- sure. Clans though? They can build towns- castles- anything on an island. I’ll tell you, most people don’t play minecraft for the pvp. All kinds of people are naturally enticed to build something cool for the sake of it.

Then there is the farming aspect. You’re telling me if I’m not in a clan I’ll miss out on the ability to farm possibly rare resources? Well why wouldn’t I be in a clan then!

That’s where the problem arises though. Because the rival clans on the server will see these pushover newbies & pve lovers as easy targets. How can you have fun in the sandbox if someone keeps destroying your sandcastle every few minutes?

the building update is going to be fun
I’ll make a huge castle on the smallest wilderness island :nod:

also yey, no vote for the update order
also no mention of arcanium weapons?

Why bother? Build ravenna sized church on top of poseidon temple instead

nobody has posted here in forever so: VIMIR SEA GETS LOST AND ANCIENT MAGIC YAY
(maybe we can get neviro a curse by then in storyline so he can be useful :pray: hopefully blizzard curse cuz why not)

I heard of lost magic in vimir but where did it say there was ancient magics?
Edit: I just saw the picture and it said both lost and ancient, I’m surprised we’re getting them both at the same time

I honestly highly doubt if we can even get the Nimbus Sea ending this year

I would like to see the story more than the empire or alignment update which I do not really care about. Im kind of stuck in an awkward position between PvP and PvE

Also Wardens are cool ig

1 Like

we’re being edged

yay. give me mud (:poop:) magic

EMPIRE UPDATE GIVES BUILDING AND I LIKE BUILDING AND ALIGNMENT GIVES A LOT OF NEW SPELLS AND ABILITIES (that is why they are important -_-)