AO File Check

Rolan Andrius - 8/10, It’s an uncommon name that works decently well.
Iron Leg Fire Warlock - 8/10, I am biased towards Fire, and I like the pairing with Iron Leg.
Drip - 7.5/10, It’s a good concept, but honestly the mixing of reds between the Carina boots and the rest of the set doesn’t fit well IMO. Maybe switch the boots out for something that looks more like the other reds? Also you don’t need the Iris bracelet.

Overall - 8/10, I like the red color theme.

Ultimate Art: Focused bomb

IMG_2495
IMG_2496
IMG_2498
IMG_2497
IMG_2499
IMG_2500
IMG_2501
IMG_2502

This was taken like a month ago I made 3 other files but I can’t get ss of them rn

Me when I have a lvl 125 lightning and water mage with 145 hours and a level 10 warrior with 0.6 hours. And the third slot’s…empty.

1 Like

nnoooo stoppppppp my eyessssss

Daron’s drip is so incomplete.
Shoutout to “Elizabeth” (Elyssia) for being cucked by AO’s lacking drip factor.

You can tell which file I actually care about. Praying we get more atlantean drip soon lol

Kaden’s back from World of Magic, that’s where about 50 hours on him came from. Amber was created after AO’s release. As you can tell, they’re so basic they’re practically walking stereotypes.

Kaden’s a more balanced build, I’m planning on him having good defense, some agility, and moderate power. Current I’m using Attack Speed on him too, but it’s kinda garbage for PVE, and the one reason I use it was in hopes that it’d reduce the impact of lag (it does not help).

Amber’s basically intended to be a raw power build. With like, decent enough defense and some attack size because my aim is garbage.

first slot is my main

second I wanted to do a funny combo

third my desire for steam imbue was too intense, so I needed to make an entire slot just to use it

be thankful we’re limited to just 15 files this update

1 Like

Section 1, the OGs

I spend way too much time on Kristen compared to the other slots

Section 2, the extras

(Ignore that Dos’ age is 3918, he’s an eldritch entity currently wanted by every world government in the arcane universe)

I’ve noticed that the amount of money on the slot usually amounts to how much I love that respective slot, so I love playing on Kristen while my wood mage…well not so much…

Alright, listen, let’s talk about that fucking bounty…

I dont normally ever post on the forums but I thought it would be funny to show off how much of a no life i am. Its pretty evident which file i play on the most, as well as my favorite magic/ build.
Main Account - Part 1

Main Account - Part 2

Alt Account - 1

Alt Account - 2

Alt Account - 3

Hardest part of this was remembering all the passwords :skull:

(Not even all my accounts, gg)

1 Like

My main 6 files

from here on they get worst cuz i didn’t play them as much… or at all

Akane Kamisato - 8/10, Matching name. Not bad
Fire Conjurer - 7.5/10, I don’t usually see speed paired with fire, but I respect it.
Drip - 6.5/10, It’s drip, but it’s basic.

Overall - 7.5/10, It’s aight

it’s friday

Sure is bud

that’s a lot of Richard Ketch named fellows you got there, of varying genders it’d seem too.

i usually play on my first 2, yoshiko’s there until lost magic drops

can they give mari her arcanium band already ive been grinding for months

You gotta keep the branding across accounts.

Elizabeth Amacitia - 9/10, It’s unique and a generally good name.
Build - Iron Leg Warlord, 7.5/10 It’s a solid plan, and it’s a bit fresher than the rest of the conjurers.
Drip - 5.5/10, It’s nice and all but it doesn’t really fit the build.

Overall - 8/10, Neato.