AO Forumers trying to talk about ANY game on ANY platform other than AO and DW for more than a single thread in off-topic that only lasts a few dozen replies and doesnt get any activity for more than 1 or 2 days

is this seriously the second time you and @criminal_scum are fighting?

p sure this is first in the day, the other argument came later

no no I remember that they started crap in the topic about vetex being wrong and got it closed

at this rate they’ll outnumber me and shitheadinthebox’s (ghosts) arguments :skull:

1 Like

it feels wrong for someone other than me to have more arguments with you, except you’ve seemed to become less annoying to me so it makes sense

the self improvement, the self improvement is real!!!

you’re still a forums addict and need a fucking break

meh I offset it with drawing

don’t worry warm it’s a cycle
just ask @Flare-Chan
we had like 5 yelling fests and now we’re married friends

I’m gonna be honest with you, I don’t really get where you’re coming from. The only thing approaching that is like, the exomechs

1 Like

True
The whole point of the Is Vetex Ever Wrong post was to discuss Vetex Behavior in a “civilized” manner, although it did derail into arguing. My only problem with Criminal_Scum was that he didn’t do proper research into the evidence he used when he tried to argue his points

Why is flare called flare chan now? :skull:

He turned into a magical girl

totally won’t have chan until the end of times.

malice mode for one, it existed because the devs wanted to make the game even harder for the shithead community

what is the reason for the existence of this post

hell nahh bruh u mfs legit made up evidence :sob:
i aint even gonna try to argue against mfs that say “oh you havent looked at this piece of evidence” and then dont even show that evidence. You have no right to state that I didn’t do my research when you guys hypocritically make up evidence and assume everything vetex states is the truth, which just isn’t true

The evidence was real, but it’s super fragmented up, making it difficult to send pictures of it without missing important information. Sending a link wouldn’t even work since you’re not even in the Vetex discord, and even if you were, you could seriously just search up the stuff with ctrl + f. I literally explained this to you when you asked for it the first time
If you can join the discord, just use the ctrl + f feature and paste:
“from: vetex#0001 u were demoted” and then read down from there
Why aren’t you in the Vetcord anyways? I checked your account, and it hasn’t been in the server for the past few months
Plus, the problem I had was that you were using evidence to prove your point in the previous thread, but didn’t actually y’know, look at the evidence that you were using nor were you very knowledgeable about it. If you want to argue with people, at least try to do research man, like literally everyone else does in a debate

literally did exactly what fish said

found the base post and have been scrolling down to find more evidence than is already shown

I just don’t debate because I don’t want to waste time pushing my point, and most of the time I’m wrong anyways. And even if I was right, I don’t really feel like I did anything

1 Like