i’m the kid who sells the test answers in the school bathroom

that’s lame as shit i sell meth

I will use my catgirl

there’s always someone better huh

Dont do drugs kids!

I’m going to sue you for interfering with my business

yea yea have fun taking me, the giant cherry tree in the backyard, to court

my lawyers are way better

Dear diary! I may not look like it, but I’m currently failing 11 out of the 10 subjects I have!
The teachers gave me an extra subject to try and regulate me with my fellow students, and I’m failing that as well!
Ever since I arrived at the conjurer dorm, things have gone pretty good.
And by good I mean it’s so weird and I have no idea what’s going on most of the time!

I’ve had 3 poison users, 2 plasma users, 3 glass users, 5 metal users and an ice user threaten me just in one week, I must be getting popular! No one has bought any crystal accessories from me though, they sure are tough nuts to crack!

I tried talking to other crystal magic conjurers in my dorm, but they’re always at the training grounds… their aim seems off though, most of their slashes and bullets tend to go towards me, maybe they’re just too into their training… I’ll just have to be in front of them more so they notice me!

That will be a job for later though, since I am hanging out with other dorms, as of now, I seem to have two friends! One can turn his legs into metal, he sure doesn’t skip leg day! Though I haven’t caught his name yet… maybe I’ll ask him about it next time.
The other one is called Walter White! I’m sure because he kept repeating it, so it’s ingrained into my memory now, how thoughtful of him! He seems to have an affinity for cooking, maybe I can cook with him some other time, I’m not good with meals, but baking is right up my alley!

While I was walking through the hall the other day, some other students called me “slow”? Well of course I am, running makes me sweat! Don’t they know that most of the school hates people who “sweat”? It’s such a complicated topic… you sweat while fighting, but sweating is apparently bad, yet we have an entire training ground for it!

Well, I guess that’s about it, I’m currently in detention because Walter asked me to deliver a package for him, I think he sells hard candy and that’s not allowed at school… One of the teachers caught me and they got really mad. Do grown adults really hate candy that much?
The world still confuses me, but I keep trying to learn!
Here’s a picture of me that I took, they seem to have these really small bathtubs all around the school, though I enter with my normal clothes because they’re too fashion to take off! It also keeps both me and my clothes very clean!

Love, Zoey Zephyr!

“You don’t understand, you don’t get it! A guy opens his door and gets hit by 1300 damage combo, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks! I am the danger!”

“Mr. Walter White, this is Practical usage of Heat based Magics. Can you please leave the room while we are in a lecture?”

1 Like

I just happen to carry a lighter and a alcohol spray bottle wherever I go
if you know science, you know

if only you knew
if only you knew…

“bro, you dont have a fire related magic? or you dont use magic at all?”

There’s a cloaked man sitting by the gate of the school.

b…b.b…b.b…it’s magick!!!

He’s cleaning his scimitars of any blood staining them.

The janitor is acting suspicious again!

ITS MARIO

(Complete sentence)

(opens hood)
“hm?”

Thanks for the genshin tutorial

Arigato, Sensei!