AO questions

1. Lowkey a great question there a ton of dope people I like 1v1ing but the 1st person I’d go against would definently be Binary

2. Warlock and I hope magic fist combat is good like I can connect and have a good hitbox but I stay playing Aggressive

3. Honestly there is none that I really wanna create because Gravity is probably my favorite thing in a lot of games I’d probably give it a purple and grey variant I got no idea what the attacks would look like a sphere like If I had a blast with it the person would get dragged closer and closer as the blast moves and if they get hit well oh well and the explosion would definently just suck them inside it’d be like Petrify/Frozen but an actual attack but I do hope the magic shapin mastery stays cause that’d be dope to shape your attacks same with what awakened was gonna be where you absorb the other persons 2nd and 3rd magic if you had it as your 1st and it makes you stronger

4. Honestly I never cared about infamy too much I’ve always liked guilds for wars, team fights, but ye probably 1v1’s wars 2v2’s and I’m probably gonna try and challenge myself with 2v1’s when I get used to the combat and since I heard most of infamy gain is gonna change for an island capture way and you don’t needa kill players as much but if they want infamy they’ll mostly come to that same island I get to stay a PvP fanatic

• Don know anybody so I guess vetex? :frcryin:
  • Mage is definitely one I will be trying out, and same for the conjurer, lastly I would probably get a pure fighting type
  • I would want singularity magic, a variant would be a white hole and it will be gravity on crack
  • Get good then participate in everything lol
  1. Literally nobody because I have a massive skill issue

2. Mainly conjurer and warlock, but I’ll test other builds on alts

3. Plant magic. Low damage & average speed, but stuns people for 2 seconds

4. To get good at pvp, for normal 1v1s and boat combat

1. vetex
  2. chad
  3. chad
  4. chad

All vetex would need to do is give himself 2,000 stat points in all skills and he’s already become chad

fight me instead :nail_care:

No.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.