Apology #2

I know that I may have annoyed some of you or upset you during my time here, but someone told me it was because of my age that these things were happening. I am slightly underage (less than a year) so it is best that I leave the forum until I turn 13 because these things at my age can do weird things to me. Sorry for me getting angry all the time, but I hope you forgive me.

yeah its probably for the best

there was this one time when i was 10 or so
i joined a discord server, acted like an absolute child, and was subsequently perma-banned

(for reference, discord ToS states you gotta be 13)

Oop
I’m like 12 and 1/6 so yeah I’m turnin 13 in like 10 months

but for some reason many of my friends that are even BELOW my age have discord

Decent idea to leave until you’re 13. We get wiser as we age. Unless you play League of Legends…

Don’t get too harsh on yourself, you just did 12 year old bruh momentos. You’ll look back at these when you’re 15, trying to sleep but your brain comes up with the weirdest moments

4 Likes

yeah plus i need time to grind on fishing simulator

I’m only level 61

I dont even know you but ok

You know I’ve always wondered what’s up with the hate for league?

Yep I was cringey piece of shit back then

dw about it

your just not a full flower yet

Understandable but this is like your 3rd time saying you’ll leave since you’re underage :frhigh:

Lol

i still havent forgiven u for the first apology so u still got a lot of character development to do

another apology? for what?

anyways keep growing

peace :wave:

get suspended troll

Ight sorry for the shit i said in the past 2 days, but you still have years ahead of you, good luck!

I know I left, but here’s my departing message: Kandy I am absolutely SICK of your crap and I honestly thought you would be more mature but instead you act like this stupid child. I’m done with you

it’s league

That doesn’t really explain anything :fr:

What’s ur fucking problem