Arcane Academy -- Webtoon Chapter 5

So, guess who, guess what… I am here to make your comic look like trash with my comments…Jk, it was, well, as you have already been told multiple times: great, amazing, etc… Now the technical note part: I know the Minotaur actually broke the wall and did not come in through the door, but I was just wondering, like, “If he is that size, why can’t he fit? Only his helmet would not be able to.” Also, is BNT a vampire, or a bat, or some sort of weird feline creature?

1 Like

a bnt

pretty much a glorified vampire

1 Like

I still have the question though. Why would someone jump on a part giant’s head and bite their HELMET? Also, Tobi made you have fangs at that point, so it is a possibility that you are a vampire in the comic. Who could ever know…? (Except for Tobi.) Aboce all, BNT jumping on Minotaur’s head was a strategical mistake. Yes, he couldn’t hit her there, but BNT was the size of Minotaur’s head, so he could just take his helmet off and slam her on the ground, or… if she jumped before he does so, he can just punch her or magically retrieve his axe, just as he always does after he has thrown it.

1 Like

trust me I’m surprised too

2 Likes

Hehe, nice comic. Look forward to your next chapters hehe.

1 Like

Thanks, m8, I appreciate the feedback, it’s definitely welcomed and it really does help.

I am still not sure what exactly BNT’s powers are, even though it’s expertly written in the trello. I would try to explain but I just don’t know where to begin. But essentially, yes, she is a vampire like character. She needs to drink blood to survive, lives a long time, and BLOOD (XD). That’s all I can really say.

heheheh Thank you. :point_right: :point_right:

1 Like

I was gonna have BNT bite his arms but… no arms lol.

ngl Tobi you did a good job at hooking the audience.
The art style is basic (I’ll say it here), but the unique story and just likable characters makes it easy to forgive, you also didn’t spend a whole 10 chapters introducing people, and did quick intros into everyone while also going over the villains here and there.
Also
Starting with a tournament arc.
Literally the biggest fucking hype you can do.

1 Like

Thanks. I hope it only improves from here on out. :+1:

Now I have another question… How tough are BNT’s teeth? Like, is her character supposed to be a Lion Vampire…? How didn’t her teeth break, and how big are they and how strong is her bite force, that she managed to pierce the Minotaur’s helmet without her teeth breaking and hurt him enough that he screamed in pain…? That is her power… The strongest bite force and hardest teeth of all people in A.A.

1 Like

I had the same questions

1 Like

I always assumed the Mino had a leather kind helmet, so even if there was a hard surface as the base of the helmet, there should be enough thickness to get a good grip with teeth. Also the mino did not really shake his head or anything, so there was not much force that could potentially harm BNT’s teeth. Plus our teeth are extremely strong (also it’s a cartoon so logic does not always need to be applied).

As for the screaming, it was not in pain but more annoyance. Like when a mosquito lands on you or your little sibling clings onto you. The mino may be strong, but when someone is weighing down your head (which the average persons head is about the weight of a bowling ball, so minos must be 2x as heavy) I am sure it’s hard to swing your axe around or pretty much focus on fighting.

1 Like

All of these facts are true, but:

1. I, on the other hand, always thought that the Minotaur had some sort of wooden, or bronze helmet, hence my comments about the bite force and BNT’s teeth breaking.
  2. So, if BNT had not managed to completely pierce the helmet, then would the Minotaur not have the ability to take off his helmet and slam her on the ground or throw his helmet, as I said above? Now yes, in the comic his hands may not be long enough for that…And they probably aren’t.

About all the other things though, I agree, yeah.

1 Like

Hypothetically, yes.

As for bite force, if it was some sort of hard metal, it would prolly break, or at least really hurt.

I think I missed something. It would hurt if you bite the metal, or would the metal at least hurt if you bite it, if it doesn’t break? And if it’s neither of these, then…

Also, judging from the look of the helmet on the W.o.M. wiki, and supposing it is a metal, then… Bronze is not the strongest of metals, yes I know it still is pretty strong, and that depends on the type of bronze it is, but still… Now, if it is Brass… then again, not the strongest of metals, and even less than Bronze.

I meant it would hurt her teeth. She could possibly chip her teeth or break them.

cartoon logic, just drink some milk and it will heal.

@Anons you have a crippling nugget addiction, please get some help

1 Like