Gacha element reroll system

I suggest you add throwable items around the map such as gunpower barrels

is that for quantum magic?

I can’t find a card that explains how the currencies and lvling works

Also Glass’ abilities when …

updated earths enhanced spells

and world information card with a new event called cataclysm

idk im busy with other things so maybe people here can suggest

a shield ability that works by reflecting the attack with polished glass would be cool

Maybe a fire/metal attack called ‘Full throttle?’

Could be extremely high damage but leaves the user in high endlag/recoils them for hitting the target, I see it as a high damage rush towards the enemy attack, possibly a grab.

You grab someone and shove glass down their throat, causing heavy bleeding and slowing them down for a bit.
You instantly shatter glass in your hands into a million pieces, making a huge sound and deafening anyone nearby.
You release a cloud of super thing glass powder, blinding anyone struck.

btw my designs for magic is like each magic has its own “theme”, fires being normal spells are weapons (swords, punches) and the enhanced spell is mage (glyphs, ranged spells)
but they will still mostly stick to their own element, like fire attacks will still be made of fire

so

would work but the other two probably not since deafening is weird (fun effect idea tho) and blinding is more for light/related

ADD PAPER (and ink?)

add gravity then

what about a magic that lets you control other people but while you do it it leaves you vunerable with low health, and you have to be close to them or aim a blast at them

thats called a grab move

no I meant like control their screen when they can’t

like be able to move their character and maybe use some abilities

thats called a grab move thats way to overcomplicated for a grab move

I meant that’s the whole point of the magic

wait is the game like magic only or will there be classes

glass shards in ur eyes would blind u