Arcane Odyssey 13+ (Maybe)

arcane odyssey will likely have “violence” and “blood” ticked, so 13+ is a likely range

actually nvm AO will have stuff like limbs getting cut off and revolvers but i doubt AO being 13+ will really affect it

why you starin like that lil bruh u want sum too??

yeah i just realised

I simply do not i just wanna jumpscare with animals

10 Likes

best meme ive ever seen

Thanks I got it a when I started collecting memes

It would probably be 13+ plus because of the blood. Yes I know that blood will be togglable but the questionnaire doesn’t ask about that.

11 and 12 year olds though.

i really doubt that 11 and 12 year olds will care :joy: i can guarantee you that 99% of people on roblox that are under 13 have their account as 13+ anyways because they probably don’t care

The blood effects aren’t too diff from what they were in WoM i’m pretty sure, so I don’t think young ppl will be too affected by it (plus it can be turned off anyways)

But like I said, the survey doesn’t ask if it’s togglable.

gore effects would be cool

1 Like

As for whether AO should be geared solely towards 13+, personally I don’t think it’s necessary. Leaving it open to everyone basically means more people discovering and trying out the game, and while I do think the fanbase will naturally compose of older players I can see some young people getting some enjoyment out of it too

2 Likes

Was initially added in AO but Vetex decided to remove em cause they made the game way darker than he wanted

I still question why kids lie about their age.

less harsh roblox filter, can use discord

true, hell, could explain why the current generation is stupid and toxic

I made my account when I was under thirteen, and I didn’t lie about about my age, so I must be rare.