Arcane odyssey but each build and magic is in like a tribe and we fight about "political" relations here

As an ambassador for the enigmatic warden tribe…

hi :wave: :smiley:

also I believe the warlord tribe has been causing trouble for the others, and the savants are in desperate need of aid.

As a representative of the Warlock Tribe council, I’m not sure where we stand exactly but I assume we’re competent enough to exist

As part of the wood magic tribe the only people in this tribe are literally warlock and mages. What? You expect a wood conjurer in this tribe?

As a representative of the ytber with too many files to use one consistently tribe, we do NOT condone Ana’s actions

anyways, the warden tribe is just a myth lol

Hi, I’m the emperor of the Mage Empire

i’m from thermolord tribe and i declare war on warden tribe. they’re too annoying to fight and they’re so small.

as one of the four horseriders of the ice tribe i say plasma sucks, but as a high member of the mage tribe it still deserves to live

1 Like

As a member of both the fire magic tribe and the warlock tribe where are my friends

Co-embassator of the mage kingdom here.
The sailor’s actions must not go unpunished

ooga booga crystal warlock

As a warlock tribesman I elect to stone this man.

1 Like

He has my vote!

:ash_magic:

As a second horserider of the ice tribe, in light of the absence of our leader I declare that sailor fist is not our friend.

Shut up metamancers.

You have my vote!

Sand gang rise up :fist: :sand_magic_var1: :sand_magic_var2: :sand_magic_var3:

as the leader of the cannon fist warlords, i can confirm a common rumor spread about us.
We are BALLING 24/7.

We are not associated with the thermo/ironleg warlords, and do not agree with their beliefs.

ME. IM THE WOOD CONJURER (full sentence)

No, really. I decided to go wood conjurer as a joke, but ive grown to like it LMAO

As a random guy picked off the streets and put on a podium for moonlight conjurer, I am speed and equally irrelevant