Arcane Odyssey QnA

oh whoops

will legendary weapons and artisian weapons be real on release…

come on, are you even serious?
no, they won’t, they are for higher level warriors

how do you organize everything (code, models, etc.), due to the scale of the game being so big?

Will there be cinematic attacks? (Not grab attacks, attacks that have like the classic black rectangle on the top and bottom of the screen.)

will there be voice acting

will the cinematic freecam be available to players (limited to surroundings) so we can take epic screenshots?

I doubt it, but at least we’ll still have picture mode (toggle with P)

is Mimhere Island real?

3v3 tournaments for warlord? guild vs guild battles? ranked matchmaking solo queue, duos, trios?

2 Likes

Has the magic combat system been changed so that magic blasts and other moves no longer look like they hit different places than they are aimed at? (In WoM if someone shoots a blast theres a chance it hits you when it looks like it completely missed)

2 Likes

Ok ok

Is the hungry system balanced and are the buffs from the food make a noticeable difference

When y’all add potions will it also be balanced

Is the sea a fun and action pact place to be
And not just a slob to get to island to island

Y’all’s favorite weapons and magic

Is the story good or not.

How difficult is the game out of 10

Issues with the game

And the most fun/ funny bugs y’all have incounter

And one of my friends questions. (Will there be bombs) I already know that.

Also how big and far are the island are

for the daily spinner, does the random item mean ANY item? so can you get boss drops or seasonals from it?

might as well ask for something specific

will fighting styles generally have the same techniques for all styles with varying stats, aoe, appearances, etc. like magic does, which would make sense for simpler styles (combat, thermo fist, knocking fist, sailor fist, etc.)
and/or
will they have mostly unique skills designed for each style, similar to weapons, which would fit some special cases (cannon fist, crane style, boxing)

i do wonder how obtaining new techniques would work too considering the current fighting style list, as theres no way techniques could fit all styles if, for example, crane only uses your legs, boxing probably only uses your fists and cannon fist would likely involve throwing in all skills

4 Likes

Is the cat crew still being considered?
(please tell me it is)

3 Likes

ok but for a more serious question that’s based on lore:
Exactly what effects does magic pollution have (on people, the environment, etc.)?
It seems that things like sailor fist increases your power by consuming the magic polluted water for a bit and powerful creatures like the White Eyes and Poison Jaws only existing because of the magic pollution.

On the other hand, you have things like “The attack filled the air and sea with magic pollution, causing massive tsunamis, huge storms, snow in hot places, and other anomalies. Some areas of the earth are now so malicious and polluted with energy that life cannot exist in those areas anymore” on the lore document.

Based on this, what effects does magic pollution exactly have?

1 Like

Speed ran reading this topic so sorry if I repeat questions:

With stats being able to be reset, weapons interchangeable as always, and the possibility of learning/swapping new fighting styles, will there be anything that are not changeable? Like first magics or names, we cannot change those (to my knowledge), so will there be anything else we should be more cautious about deciding?

Will the rowboat’s speed be attached to some sort of stat (like strength or level) or will it be static?

With WoM being transferred to, more or less, a second game will WoM continue to be a side project? Will there be anyone working on it or will it remain as AA is now?

Will there be any kinds of protection to ensure Galleons maintain some long term value or is this not a concern?

Not a lot of questions my time is limited :nod:

1 Like

So, I have 2 main questions to ask:

1. How do you plan to make the game optimizable to a maximum, to the point where practically anyone can play?

2. We learn from the Official Wiki that Averill sailed away to explore the world, and that many years he would find Magius and discover that the world is round. We can assume he went in a strait line across the world’s middle, so he must have, at one point, found the War Seas. This means that Averill could make an appearance in AO, is this true?

Also bonus question: Geese or Ducks?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :clap:

@ThatOneGuy

@ThatOneGuy get here NOW