Ardent needs a nerf

-25% for 2.5% :broken_heart:
this guy belongs on balance team

It’s an exotic enchant scroll for weapons. 10% speed is unreasonably high of a bonus for such a small drawback as 10% damage loss.

I’ll be real, you will achieve the same increase with attack speed gems or other attack speed related stuff.

However, whilst I would initially agree, imo its an enchant, it is supposed to make your weapon better. I’ll get my hands on one and test it later with my speed builds

On the other hand, Tempered is a little underpowered. Rather than +20% damage for -10% size I think it should be +50% damage for -3% size. Size is too valuable a stat to reduce so much and the tradeoff for it is miniscule.

balance team is recruiting :fire:

1 Like

is this satire

Maybe, I think I need to socket more +20% sarcasm perfect lapis lazuli jewels

1 Like

I apologize the amount of insane things ive read on the forums recently has me making second guesses

Funny post you’d make a great new addition to the balance team :laughing:

That’s reasonable, but not as reasonable as my proposed Ardent changes. Now that I’ve thought about it more, using it on a weapon should actually just delete your file, because that’s what you feel like doing after you realize you literally just nerfed your only sunken sword but then you remember that you can unenchant it so you just feel stupid.

1 Like

so true

Same

2 Likes

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about

>balance post
>look inside
>

As you can tell, my proposition is perfectly reasonable and in no way a satirical attack against the people who decided that 10% speed was enough of a bonus to warrant 10% less damage

Concerned GIFs | Tenor

This post is terrible. 2.5% speed increase with a 25% damage decrease? Never cook a balance again.

Yes, thankfully it’s only a shitty idea. There’s no way anything even remotely similar is currently in… the… game…

Suggest balance changes here