Are you a female, male or other?

true why are you here what you shouldn’t be here is this magic

It’s because a lot of people actually feel like “boy” or “girl” is not exactly what describes them. But I think the majority of the people that picked other are joking around or just don’t want to have their gender out on the forums which I honestly agree with

I hate being called girl too but I don’t want to pick other and if I did I wouldn’t know what “other” I might be. I’m just a person

5 Likes

they should’ve just put “boy” or “other” since there are no girls on the internet

Ehhhh, fair. I’ve learned not everyone here is all that respectful.

honestly my gender is pretty murky rn but honestly id be fine with just being classified as “girl,” so rlly put me in both categories

beating the allegations

• STRONG SWEATY OILY TESTOSTERONE filled ROID rage WEIGHT LIFTING MAN with BEARDS and HAIR & NOT a ‘boy’
0 voters

BRO DIBS I MISSED YOU POOKIE :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

GOOD MORNING PORTSMOUTH BANANA

have you beaten the crack cocaine addicted internet child deviant allegations? :grin:

no

In honor of the honored one
I identify as Go/jo

A man, I think. Its been so long since it happened, the last thing I remember before waking up on this island in this hellish sea was seeing the explosion on the horizon as the world broke apart.

oh no it shows the names.

oh hey we’re the lowest now

the creachers have fallen behind

we gotta bump those numbers up, goddammit

>You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas’ gender.

yes

I am a Zonohedrified Rhombicosidodecahedron
help I have to watch frozen in german for class

im a boy and my name is quantavious bingleton