Are you happy?

nop

no.

Iā€™m always seemingly drowning in a sea of envy and jealously of other peopleā€™s talents and skills.

And yet for some reason, I feel happy, content.

Life is good.

Skill issue.

what you mean that bud?

I mean, you literally said that you envy those with more skill

I feel the same way as you do in the top paragraph. The only difference is that for me itā€™s a monday morning and iā€™m too lazy to make myself breakfast. I have nothing to do.

1 Like

I have been very rarely happy since the year of 2023, butā€¦it seems my retirement from Arcane Odyssey and Limbus Company changed that.
Hopefully i can once againā€¦nullify my mental baggage like iā€™ve done before during my winter break.

I have forgotten the meaning of the word.

Depressed people should just be happy, honestly. Itā€™s just that easy, and there are so many reasons why you should just be happy!

Reasons why if youā€™re depressed you should be happy

1. youā€™re alive
    youā€™re alive. be happy!!
  2. ice cream
    depressed? eat ice cream! lactose intolerant? just tolerate it!
  3. planet robobot by siivagunner
    peak
  4. anime
    you have no enemies
  5. gaming
    gameing

i think iā€™m slowly losing my mind each time i visit this place. someone free me from my mortal coils, this twisted and horrible prison of flesh and blood and bones, before i free myself and see the gnashing of teeth and the bloody tears of the innocent fall to the ground like rain drops from the air! :innocent: what if earth is just a prelude to the hell all of humanity is indefinitely condemned to? what is eternal damnation?
every micro-second i am living and breathing i question whether or not the next moment iā€™ll still be alive. somewhere, someplace, a person is dying a slow and agonizing death. i fear my sins will never be forgiven. perhaps i truly am better off dead. i curl up into a ball at night and wait for the inevitable. only 90 more years of fear and hunger and pain and misery, only 90 more years await me as i watch my teeth fall out of my mouth, as i find it harder and harder to make the next breath each moment. every second is a writhing and horrific concept of horror. :blush:

tl;dr search War Without Reason But I Ruined It on youtube and itā€™ll cure your depression! confirmed!

1 Like

true, the amount of degeneracy today in the forums was record high in my observations.

I am not reading the rest of your philosophical essay.

basically just be happy!

Not happy? Listen to this!

this just makes me feel nostalgic tbh

which is weird cuz WoM isnā€™t really that old

no cause my school decided to give me work and a huge test to study for over the weekend

I donā€™t blame you.

It made ME nostalgic even though I only discovered AO in May-June last year and THEN discovered WOM.

lmao

i feel like i say that im unhappy a lot when in reality im pretty content :sob:

rlcraft has ruined my life