Argos Doesn't Look Alright

i made it so that the armor is the only thing stopping him from having too many spikes and keeping a cape and watching a beast like him run towards you would be both cool and terrifying, most of my inspiration came drom bendy chapter 5’s design

i remember why i refuse to color or draw argos now, his armor patterns bro :sob:

2 Likes

honestly might change the coloring entirely here

yo why he actually beautiful tho

this color palette is so nice to look at, it almost makes me forget that hes a horrific sea zombie

1 Like

less Purppe Version

You think a zombie can’t have style?

mb mb, shouldn’t have assumed

humanity is temporary, drip is forever

Also like when you see an actual lionfish, it looks so pretty that you forget that fuck is venomous and would kill you if you accidentally touch it, so unintentionally slightly works like an lionfish

but instead of poisonous death, you either get infected and mutated or you fucking get rammed to death

gotta ask how did kai mutate?

1 Like

Once Palo got hit Kai helped to evacuate his crew + some citizens, but got infected and ended up turning on the survivors on his ship. Their ship eventually crashed into Whitesummit and the mutants proceed to fuck up Blackwater Grotto

2 Likes

i see, that would explain why merlot went missing, oh god those 2 together would be horrifying, anyway gn it’s 1 am for me, ty for the information fr

Bro skipped leg day so hard that his legs dont reach the ground anymore.
Does that mean he got rid of one weakness? you cant break his legs anymore

go go gadget bow spam

Bro this one looks fine, I shall quote Meme Man when commenting it.

„cool and good”

his head look like rotini

i remembered something critical that would aid in why Silverthorn and his crew survived for so long, Ingame as Silverthorn I’d usually abuse iron skin potions and invisibility potions, who’s to say he didn’t just use both to survive, and his brig colors are purple and green, so he could possibly blend in pretty well, as well as he would do supply runs and get survivors with the gremlin

as a kamen rider fan, i will call this “Another Argos”

1 Like

bro got them anchor arms

2 Likes