Assassin’s Syndicate Abbreviations

probably reserved for an npc/character, it would be weird for players to constantly be overthrowing each other as the rulers of the navy

7 Likes

yeah it’s probably reserved for an NPC, like the top admiral rank was reserved for Valencia or whatever her name was

AO on release is going to replace WoM game, and the WoM game is going to have its own new game started fresh. So basically wom replaces AO. All data on AO is back. Meanwhile wom is basically data reset

6 Likes

maan cant believe AO is being replaced by wom

8 Likes

ok, and if we manage to reach the rank of overseer, what will the red council do?
will it be a rank for the most prestigious of the overseers?

@ThatOneGuy go get ‘em tiger

1 Like

I’d imagine the red council wouldn’t be Player accessible, it’s probably reserved for lore characters and such

but even so I prefer the option of making my character a legend in the game itself

I mean it probably wouldn’t make sense lore wise, the red Council is likely the founders of the syndicate.
And besides you’ll probably accomplish that through the story + getting overseer

From this point of view, a player interfering in the lore would not be very good, but that it would be legendary for your character’s name to be recorded separately in the game, it is exciting.

Just like you can’t rank up to a member of the governing body behind the Grand Navy you can’t join the Red Council, you can only rank up as high as there are ranks in the combat unit of each group of interest

1 Like

it is necessary to look for a group with these requirements, divisions with fleets of ships and rank of prestige

there can only be 4 admirals right? i wonder if then there can be “infinite” vice-admirals?

there can only be 10 of them

ah ok

if you look at the discriptions of the achivements you can see
A title given to those who have reached the third highest rank in the Grand Navy, which serves under the FOUR Admirals.
and the next one will say around the same thing but like “which serves under the ten vice admirals” and so on for all of them

ah i saw the one for the admirals but not the vice-admirals, bummer.

1 Like

So with WoM, besides the quality of life changes it’s getting, is it basically just left to be discontinued while AO is worked on?