Atlantean Invasion - An Arcane Odyssey AU

Hi guys it’s me atlanteanconsumer2457 and today we’re gonna eat atlantean babies and review the flavor

drew this in the middle of class :skull::skull:

3 Likes

okay guys so the palotown atlantean babies are kinda rubbery and flavorless but I really liked how the ravenna babies complimented the tomato slices and the herbs I added to the dish I really recommend you try it guys if you also drizzle it with olive oil

Bro you forgot the fucking cursed mushrooms you idiot you’re appropriating my culture now smh!!

ew no those are gross

eat your VEGETABLES (mushrooms aren’t really vegetables)

if mushrooms aint vegetables what are they?? meat???

someone put this guy in a biology class :sob:

:sob:

no way :sob:

me eating shower mold as part of my daily vegetable intake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it was this one
:nod:
Durza’s explosion sent so much magical radiation into the world that it pushed the dark sea into all the sea clusters

so im guessing the cirrus island people were able to mod the ships? btw ty for clearing stuff up

isn’t the dark sea like dying out or something just really slowly dissipating

magic pollution eventually goes away yeah

get as many dark sealed chests as you can guys :fearful: it’s limited edition

I mean, thats actually probably right, considering how large certain sea monsters get and some of them straitgh up feed on magic pollution, the specific one like Alpha White eyes (my glorious idol) would definitly reduce the amount of it overtime

I have been noticing a lot of the mutated atlanteans art produce a black liquid from their eyes & mouth or such, i could be wrong and that liquid is simply blood. But since the main cause of the infection mutations is magic “pollution”, i think it would be pretty nice if that aspect was more present? Basing it off real life plastic & oil pollution, with them producing a mix of blood & weird black tar with bits of different magic material in it (wood, glass bits, metal), all thought maybe that could be unique to mage/magic using class that were infecteds for extended period of time.

1 Like

errmm, uhh…
I said specifically “aren’t really vegetables” clearly!!
Okay, i was wrong here, what i meant is that mushrooms aren’t plants, being apart of their own kingdom (fungi). I did the poor mistake of immediatly assuming vegetables = plant

this is what i was going for, except i didnt have a name for what specifically was the substance. thought blood was too edgy (as if this AU isnt edgy enough)

i do rlly like the mixing magics element tho! will probably end up using this idea in art