Attention. All Vetex Gamers

im still banned from your discord
ggez

1 Like

2 Likes

i have nothing to say so…

Attention. All Vetex gamers.
Crimson Crescent is in trouble. They need your help to conquer Arcane Oddysey. So, to help, yes, you need to join the clan, as well as the epic community! But you gotta be quick, before Suncry takes our island! All together.

[music]

Damien: “Well… Look who it is. Here to dance on a grave?”
Damien: “WHAT?!”

Damien: “You sure he’s around here?”

explooooosion!

Damien: “Hey, it’s time.”
Abbey: “It’s really happening? You mean it?”
Damien: “Yup.”
Damien: “Heh. Sounds good with me.”

Crimson Crescent! We’re a clan for Vetex’s upcoming game, Arcane Oddysey. If you’re unfamiliar with Vetex, and the games he makes, a pretty popular one he made in the past is called Arcane Adventures; an RPG game with skills, quests, story, PvP, and a lot more. Arcane Oddysey is, of course, the sequel to Arcane Adventures. I, and the rest of my “staff”, if you will, invite you to join us and play Arcane Oddysey.

Crimson Crescent is in no way just a clan for sweats either. We welcome new, old, and dead players to join us. We’ve got a welcoming community, events that are pretty amusing, and most importantly, a toxic-free environment.

To join the guild it’s pretty simple. You can click the link in the description to get started. From there, follow the instructions in the server. Unfortunately, we do not provide membership for those without Discord, so you have to download it.

You’ll wanna join pretty soon too. In the coming weekend, we’re gonna be pulling a BIG PvP tournament. The winner will receive a special mystery prize. Anyways, I’ll see you all there.

1 Like

Anddd I just got the thought of VOP being toxic to players in AO and killing everyone with a custom magic.

1 Like

that “attention all betex gamers” sounded clean

1 Like

@liu can I also post suncry ad in #guilds if it’s high quality

No hate against suncry of course. There’s no exceptions to my general rule of no toxicity.

1 Like

There are currently no bans in the enlistment hub.

shhhhh
:eyes:

This guild is fucking immortal
i t n e v e r d i e s

Our Immortal Legacy! :wink:

1 Like

Can u at least let visitors in

1 Like

This is one of the best things I’ve seen posted on this forum.

7 Likes

Holy shit this is unironically amazing

1 Like

we so infamous we got someone to get voiceoverpete to say suncry. Suncry winnin :fist:

1 Like

One problem, you got creed coming at you at 763.035 mph :niceman:

I’m reconsidering being guildless

agreed

You fucking convinced me

Masterpiece words cant describe it