B.C.E. And C.E. ***NEEDS TO DIE IN A HOLE!***

Before Common Era!? Common Era!? WHAT IS THIS!?!? NO! NO!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS ABSOLUTE GARGABE!!! IT IS B.C. AND A.D. NOW GET IT RIIIIIIIGHT!!! AND JUST WHAT IS says in the absolute most mocking way imaginable “common era” AND “before common era” EVEN SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!? HAHA GUEASS WHAT? THERE IS NO “COMMON ERA” OR “BEFORE COMMON ERA”!!! WHY? YOU MAY ASK? Because for 1 thing…says in the most mocking way imaginable “common era” is a RELATIVE TERM!!! THERE IS NO COMMON ERA NOW STOP IT!!! B.C. and A.D. are not relative terms, and it’s been done for centuries and now all of a sudden it’s B (NO! NO more shall i give that stupid piece of garbage any possible respect be capatalizing it ANY MORE!!!)bc-stupid-e and cedric-diggory-era!?!? NO!!! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!! IT IS B.C. aka Before Christ and A.D. aka After Death. NOW **DEAL WITH IT!!!

don’t type ratio don’t type ratio don’t type ratio dont type ratio don’t type ratio don’t type ratio don’t type ratio

3 Likes

lol 1:1 1:2 1:3 1:4 1:5 1:6 1:7 1:8 1:9 1:10

7 Likes

Ratio.
idk what it means but it sounds funny

3 Likes

@vitorgue
ratio

In the mathematical terms 2:1 would mean like double something

You are not able to perform better then average from other users on this platform, thus I feel as if I need to dominate my presence and remind you that, you, in fact, are not stellar at this game known as “Arcane Odyssey”.”

“dominate my presence” XD

HERE IM THE FUCK. do u not care about me? infamy is just a game thing and abraaham tf just kills me and uses me like the hell a dildo. do u not care about others u ignorant sneeze? cant u tf be nice to anyone i think you have corona or something because you have to go ask ur fat ass mom to go to a therapist to fuck someone and go away. you probably have problems your own like ur mind is not good. im telling u bro go to a doctor and then murder yourself and go the bloody hell away bitch. if this is what u want to do, hurt other people? then ya better go to hell they like it there. so for god sake dont be so rude to anyone and just go play adopt me. AND NO IM NOT OVER IT YOU HURT ME I HAVE PROBLEMS IRL LIFE AND THIS IS HOW UR DOING? LIKE A DEBILE U TYFUS NERD! GO DO THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE I DONT LIKE THIS AND UR BEING FUCKING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HURT IN THE HEART

4 Likes

it is time.

r a t i o

Ratio

HERE IM THE FUCK. do u not care about me? infamy is just a game thing and abraaham tf just kills me and uses me like the hell a dildo. do u not care about others u ignorant sneeze? cant u tf be nice to anyone i think you have corona or something because you have to go ask ur fat ass mom to go to a therapist to fuck someone and go away. you probably have problems your own like ur mind is not good. im telling u bro go to a doctor and then murder yourself and go the bloody hell away bitch. if this is what u want to do, hurt other people? then ya better go to hell they like it there. so for god sake dont be so rude to anyone and just go play adopt me. AND NO IM NOT OVER IT YOU HURT ME I HAVE PROBLEMS IRL LIFE AND THIS IS HOW UR DOING? LIKE A DEBILE U TYFUS NERD! GO DO THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE I DONT LIKE THIS AND UR BEING FUCKING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HURT IN THE HEART

Ratio

Ok enough

A ratio is when a comment to a post/tweet gets more likes than the original tweet.

AD doesn’t mean after death…

Unless christ died the same day he was born, it means Anno Domini

It also marks the beginning of the “Christian Era” and religion isn’t as polarizing as in the past making “Common era” a more suitable term

You also said relative terms and then called them not relative terms, bc and ad are literally relative to Christ’s birthday

1 Like

Secularizing units is a good thing in my opinion. History itself doesn’t revolve around Christianity. BCE and CE are more objective and inclusive. Also,

Nope. A.D means anno domini. Jesus supposedly died in 30 A.D. If A.D. means “After Death”, then Jesus died 30 years after he died.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT’S ANNO DOMINI! FUCK IS YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU UGLY BITCH FUCK IS YOU TALKIN BOUT?! YOU FAT BODY BITCH SHUT YO LAME ASS UP YOUR STUPID THIS WHY IMA SLAP YO GRANDMA IN THE BACK OF THE NECK WITH AN AVOCADO! YOU IS A PEASENT! IT’S ANNO DOMINI! IT’S ANNO DOMINI!! FUCK IS YOU TALKIN BOUT ASEHRHSGEETERITHSHIAAAA YOU FAT BITCH SHUT YO LAME ASS UP DONT SAY NOTHIN TO ME BITCH IT’S ANNO DOMINI

this is the most crackheaded conversation I’ve seen on this forum

1 Like

???