Back to beginnings

for context:
i had met Thatoneguy ingame, we chatted for a bit, i got convinced to join the forums.
as for my first topic:

quite literally just a picture of a few temp magics in arcane reborn (newpuncher had given these 1 life magics to all of the server)

My first post, before I realized that spacing was a thing (…Yikes)

And of course, my first post was all about… LORE.

I think my biggest higlight back in the day was being spot on about the God descendant theory (which I didnt even remember until I checked my old stuff lmao)

…I wasnt all too active outside of lore back then tbh

here’s my very first topic, i was 14 years old, jesus christ

twoleggedabomination’s suspension note is insane, but i knew nothing about this dude at the time

then i really just asked a couple things and then i vanished for like 2 and a half years (also barely any of you looked at my characters. fake as fuck.)

and then after that i tried actually making topics that i hoped people would actually reply to and etc. they still kind of don’t

i WOULD go and grab some of my old replies because those probably have some good material, but… i don’t see any “filter by oldest” there so i’m not scrolling down all the way

Damn, that reminds me of my first two topics (my third was my introduction)

1 Like

gus

God my first post was a bit cringe looking back haha. All my comments back then I was trying to be uber friendly but over the years I got a bit more chill which is definitely better lol.

1 Like

My first topic some time after joining the forum:
Got a Blessed Sunken Champion Chestpiece in Arcane Reborn :slight_smile:
I don’t know if the replies were joking or were genuinely annoyed that I was playing AR :sweat_smile:. Then a war broke out about AR having a toxic community, and how Arcane Legacy was gonna be a better remake. Idk man I got welcomed in pretty hard lol.

1 Like

I had a decent welcome but most of the people told me to “Run” or “escape” Glad I stuck around tho haha. Congrats on the sunken tho! I have yet to fish a sunken in any of the Arcane games lol

Bro escape from what lol!? This community does a little bit of trolling at times.

True but it has a couple of good gems in it! God cant believe ive been on the forums for a year and a half now lol time does fly by.

I forgot who I was or what I am doing there

Your name is ItsNotMe and your here to exist I think lol

Wait I gotta check how I ended up on that place

Insert all my old topics
“yeah this shit cringe af”

I’ll just let you know I wanted to request deletion of this account to start over at some point, that’s how bad it got
it’s almost been a year since I created this account everyone has regrets

Im too lazy to scroll 2100 replies down so I cant complain

hold a subway surfers clip while doing it :+1:

don’t actually go through my old stuff
it’s all in the past yknow

I had no introduction topic. I had no introduction topic. I had no introduction topic.

Bet?

g-gulp…here i go…