Bandit camps spawning near Summerhold without any bandits

What were you doing before bug occurred: write here

Steps to reproduce: Find a bandit camp near Summerhold.

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game): write here

Note: This isn’t players simply killing the bandits as the camps remain undamaged and unraided. This has happened multiple times in various servers.

Freshly spawned bandit camp - with no bandits.

Did you see it spawn? It is very possible a player killed the bandits for a quest and didn’t raid it.

Yep. It spawned as soon as I finished raiding the ruin to the west of Summerhold. There are 2 reasons I believe this is a bug

1. It’s very unusual for a player to raid a camp and leave it undamaged and unraided
  2. I don’t see this anywhere else in the world except Summerhold. I’ve also experienced it across multiple servers.

Sometimes, people attack a bandit. After attacking one, the rest of the bandits leave the camp to chase the player. The player will kill all of the bandits and then leave to complete their quest. A lot of new players don’t know that there are chests inside it.

I think it’s weird that it’s isolated to the Summerhold area… but it’s a possibility none-the-less.

Also, the bandits tend to despawn after a certain amount of time has passed.

theres an exploit that lets someone teleport to bandits and instantly kill them to get xp and crowns