Beating the Crap Out of Every Elemental

mfw when macobre makes her oc do-not-steal elementals too op.

Seriously though, part of the fun of monsters is killing them. You even make them turn into pure energy so no trophies :frcryin:

i mean . . . they live in swarms so you’re going to have a hard time getting them all before they cover you in cuts

bare fists = no affect

would kill everything around but it depends on its power and the Elemental in question

shut the up!!! false! fake! untrue, even!

1 Like

But
Since we absorb magic energy from around us when charging ( i think ? )
Does that mean if we charge right after killing an Elemental we will, in a way, become one with it ?

By that, how powerful ? Someone with all 3 minds opened ? With 1 mutation ? With 2 mutation ? With lost magic ? With fcking ancient magic ?

depends on the Elemental. the Snow Amarok and Ice Ahk’lut are “weaker” for their size (still substantially strong), so someone with 3 minds would be able to do it with a lot of struggle, or 2 ppl with 2 minds

the Sand Crab is massive and actually doesn’t take much damage from most attacks out of the protection given by its hardy shell. their claws are a huge physical hazard to be aware of but because they can’t manipulate them precisely they mostly act as blunt objects to steer clear of (as in you’ll get crushed immediately or thrown very, very harshly). be aware of the fact that they manipulate surrounding sand and can whip up deadly storms in an instant, as well as summoning more concentrated Sand attacks that can crush, blind, or suffocate you easily. would require 3 ppl with Lost Magics or an especially powerful wiz with prim, but i’m putting them below the next two because they’re not as aggressive

the Iron Drake (i’m keeping them separate from Gold) is particularly hardy and can manipulate iron ore within the ground, their scales are made of hard metal and their horns are the same as well. despite this, because their scales are part of their body, they’re still exceedingly agile and quick so dealing with that along with terrain manipulation would probably be difficult for someone with even 3 minds and a Lost Magic or 2 ppl with 3 minds

the Gold Wyvern is more vulnerable as the material its scales are made from are, of course, not as sturdy as its wingless relative. however, given their ability to fly, larger size (equivalent to Smaug), and ability to spit molten gold as either a ball-like projectile or molten liquid they are much more difficult and require Primordial Magic to defeat (or 2 ppl with Lost Magics)

the Magma Dragon is the size of a large city and spits molten Lava both as a projectile ball and as a pouring liquid, along with it being invulnerable to any plain physical attacks due to the nature of its scales simply being loose bits of cooler rock that don’t actually stop attacks from entering the body since it melts anyway. they can also fly and are surprisingly mobile, albeit they look slow because their larger limbs must move further across (kind of like how a plane appeara to move slowly through the air at a distance). you’d definitely need, like, 5 people with primordials to get anywhere with this thing

the Ink Hydra (i’m keeping it around bc i can), Wind Quetzalcoatl, and Earth Tortoise all sit in generally the same league, though even the former two are completely dwarfed by the Tortoise it’s hilarious

the Hydra can always delve beneath the sea and since you’re sitting in an ocean of Ink it can easily manipulate the surrounding waters to collapse your ship (or navy of ships). it’s larger than Wind and has multiple heads capable of independently manipulating the surrounding Ink in very complex ways to the point where most anyone would be overwhelmed. i think only someone on Theos’ level and beyond could kill it but since they’re tangible it’s possible to kill, just be aware of their extreme mobility in the slippery waters that provide very low visibility

Wind is smaller than Ink but can manipulate its Magic more freely, mostly invalidating attacks via strong gusts of Wind that can easily blow approaching challengers and sweep entire armadas out of the sea. basically; you’re not touching this thing no matter the power since they’re also immensely agile

the Tortoise is straight-up not vulnerable to your attacks unless you’re able to divide continents (so Theos and beyond). they dwarf most islands and are the size of the largest mountains in the world. their ability to manipulate the Earth in a most raw and poweful form also makes it extremely difficult to deal with as its attacks are massive, imprecise, and exceedingly forceful

2 Likes

:frhollow:

amogus

holy sht i was expecting them to be strong but
holy sht

1 Like

I love the Ink Hydra the most probably, and the poison basilisk too, even more than the quet… wind elemental even though it’s my favorite elemental magic, i like snake probably

1 Like

darn i knew i wasn’t gonna be able to bullshit everyone by just saying
“durr giorno and ger could beat em all up”

Btw how common are them ? Like ancient magic/curse level rare or just like someone with 3 minds opened rare ? Do they have the same rate or some are extremely rare while some are more common ?

æ, you’ll like the Lost/Ancient Magics (totally forgot they were called that now but honestly Primordial fits more for Elementals) since there are a many serpentines

i should also mention that the Basilisk and Cockatrice aren’t talked about bc they’re not very big in the grand scheme of it all (Basilisk is actually pretty big tho), but you’d have to have 3 minds power-wise to defeat them. the difficulty in killing them is that, both agile, they have a good amount of instant-kill moves such as their killing gaze and toxic venom (Basilisk) or deathly breath (Cockatrice) that can suffocate and kill within moments of exposure

can we like have element advantages
like we could bring a firetruck to whatever the fire elemental is and give it a nice hose down

or are we supposed to beat it with our hands or something

Have fun trying to punch a fcking living lava dragon

Ok but can they beat Goku though?

nah

neither are effective since they’re only harmed by Magic Energy/attacks

anime protags been banned anyway

i’ll use gloves

So I take Fire Trucks as a no-go, right?