Beating the Crap Out of Every Elemental

casually uses za warudo

aight finally i can use my flamethrower and gas weapons from ww2

probably still wouldn’t find them and i’m not sure if you can use 2 spells from differeng magics at once

irrelevant. i said magic fire and more than you’re likely to be able to produce without passing out, especially with the duration output necessary

do not question the power of hectopopobro… This man has mochi devil fruit powers, has mastered all starter elements on EB and still destroys pros with better ones, gives skill issues to kids on mortem metallum, decimates rogue ninjas, and even somehow has managed to gain animus magic through lots of killing and intense training from/against dragons of all tribes.

alright fine particle style it is

Okay, hear me out, we shoot the damn crab with a Gatling gun with arcanium bullets from a fire user

edgelords aren’t valid in this fight

dunno what that means but if it doesn’t emit and use magic energy it’s irrelevant

probably wouldn’t do anything more than tickle it like how shower water feels on your back

if ninja arts count as magic, then yes

it don’t

dials phone “hey trigno we need your help can u come pls?, bring verdies too”

in actuality, Curse users and exceptionally powerful AND skilled wizards are the only people who can compare to the larger Elementals

hooray for trigno

busoshoku haki, familiar?

Theoretically, how many fire users (presumably all level 30 with base stats) would it take to kill the damn crab.

an amount larger than the population of the U.S.A

chemistry baby

7 Likes

basically, you used science.

true, well then, time for the exact opposite

hectopopobro can use two magics at once because he is awesome and tries his best, the end.

why would it be?

level 30? just bc you pour more water on your back doesn’t make it hurt any more

not magic and if their scales can withstand acid then it can last through bleach

anime protags not allowed, nor are storytelling tropes

I meant 90 but I’m too lazy to change it lmao

Even still, that wouldn’t hurt it very much (beyond you lightly scratching an ich) since it’s still the size of KDS’s tower and then some