Best rod for sunken post dark sea?

boutta start this discussion again

As far as I know, previously it was magnetic bronze rod for the item chance combined with lure speed
Then I heard it was luring bronze to quickly hit pity count
Now, with luck potions and exotic enchants, what do you think would be the optimal rod?
Standard treasurer bronze might work, but so might ensnaring bronze. I’ve also heard the suggestion of luck 3 combined with treasurer collector, so maybe a few different rods may be the optimal choice?

Lemme know what your opinion is

treasurer collector seems best. .8 lure but 1.8 item chance which makes collecting items a lot more common.

not at all!

Statistically speaking, your best odds are a bronze rod with either the T2 luring [ensnaring] OR T2 magnetic [Unsure what its called in this update!] alongside a luck potion!

Item rarity boosts [such as luck potions or the magnetic chance on rods] increases your odds of a sunken. More detailed guide here > Fishing - A guide [V1.14]

Treasurer i think

1 Like

i thought sunken from fishing was explicitly not effected by any drop chances and remains static at 1/2000, though?

excerpt from Sunken Iron Set | Arcane Odyssey Wiki | Fandom

Excerpt from VetexGames

Tier five luck potions allow you to catch exclusively items, as for rods I would stick with ensnaring bronze or treasurer bronze/ensnaring collectors.

Then ensnaring bronze will do the best, if all catches are items, then its better to catch as much as possible items in the special amount of time.

1 Like

bronze + ensnaring OR treasurer is the best given catch speed letting you roll more encounters and if youre god awfully unlucky, you get to actually hit pityrate faster.

I’d personally reccomend treasurer just because it increases your chance of getting sunken directly.

i have 8.2k fish caught, does that change what i should use to get sunken the fastest?

ensnaring bronze

seeing as you’re going to hit pity in roughly 800 catches you might as well go with ensnaring bronze to hit it quicker

im late!!!

It depends if you want to bank on pity or luck -
Luck pots are confirmed to affect sunken chance, as well as your item chance.
To increase your odds you should use a luck pot + treasurer wooden rod
To bank on the pity, I’d reccommend an ensnaring brozne rod with a luck potion

Luck potions are made with golden fish scales and any catalyst (i personally prefer sunken element but im sure theres others you can use)