BiologLOL's graveyard: those who were murdered by some salty guys (or me) not only at RFAO

Dead Don’t Talk

well clearly I’m not dead

2 Likes

Green blob vs the essence of a million magic

Who wins

tteokbokki wins (I’m hungry)

Maple’s reply above won’t be here.
LichdaDerp. Was left without any oxygen at secret storage room at Whispering Caverns for posting a meme in reminders (Im sure salty ass guys hate memes). Rest In Peace.

Some random ass anime catgirl topic. Was derailed by me and some of my fellow assistants. Won’t be Existing In Peace ever again

GlitchingEclipse. Didn’t even bother trying to respect me and other tanky builds, so was left in a locked room with atlanteans. Won’t be Resting In Peace.

WarmWater (again). Dared to say THIS to us tanks and by so was sealed underneath Mt Seawatch. Won’t be Resting In Peace.

cry about it lol you can’t even catch me with your severe obesity (it grants you extra defence!!!)

Sure you will have where to run?

both of you are kinda lobotomized :person_facepalming:
GEARLESS PVP FOREVER!!!

since biologlol is murdering people now
does that mean that they are now a salty . guy?

1 Like

Well, originally I was just burying dead bodies left after those poor souls who were murdered by salty ass guys. But now I have remembered I am actually evil >:)

Good twin is she. Evil twin is he. Easy to remember

Hue hue hue
Or is it…?

wmdrayal. Kinda self-explanatory. Maybe I will forgive them later and they will be Resting In Peace

opticalcord. Suspected in saying something about my mom. Won’t be Resting In Peace since he has confirmed it.

yo it was a ur mom joke

biologlol. Although it was mostly self inflicted death, he was ultimately finished off by DubiousLittleTyp0.
Quite ironic, that the graveyard for his enemies also became his own.
May he rest in peace arguing in the great vitality topic in the sky.

One deleted message isn’t enough to bring me down, this can be simply named “got returned back to the homeland for a bit of rest”. Don’t overestimate that guy just because he is longer on these forums than me