Bluemin Night's weapon shed [Art thread]

Two Denigri’s

5 Likes

Saw that in the art hub earlier, during the morning, thought it was very adorable.

Makes me think of something like that for Vega and Corrina, them being twins and very close friends. Hits hard!

1 Like

Undetailed California compliant Bolter :flushed:

2 Likes

Ravenna drip

3 Likes

Drip for the whole family

4 Likes

Ravenna drip

Based of.

4 Likes

Gah zamn, revon looks so handsome :flushed:

oh damn i didn’t know you got a doodle thread

Now you know it.

1 Like

Made this when I’m bored, so I just follow some random prompt and got “Robot girl”

I liked her design, and I named her “Diamond Skye”

5 Likes

A late Halloween render of me and my friend OC

The making process

I don’t have much to explain, but the way I made this render is by separating the main object and the background to save render power

The post-processing is done through Affinity Photo, and there isn’t that much to say other than I used a lot of color grading.

I added a shadow to her where the light isn’t supposed to hit, making it look like only the moonlight hit them.

I go back to the original render and go to the tone mapping persona, using one of the preset

Go back to the main project and put it on 25% opacity soft light blend mode on top of the original render

A blue and black gradient with 25% opacity and color dodge blend mode is used to bring some color to the object

Adding some smoke and removing parts that obstruct the face

and for the final touch, I added soft proof in wscRGB to give it a more pale/purple vibe

Thanks for reading the process of making this.

4 Likes

Left to right.

Tourmaline Shane, Diamond Skye, Peridot Sally.
a trio of wanted parkouring robots while being chased by the authorities.

3 Likes

A drawing of John Creaseman from Road of the dead.

It took me 3 hours to make this.
1 hour foundation sketch
1 hour detailing
1 hour ink lineart

and 10 minutes of messing around with liquify tool

Here’s a version without using the liquify tool, you can see some proportional mistakes I made because I didn’t mirror my sketch when still in the foundation.

1 Like

Making another Robot OC inspired by Robo Ky design.

his name is Slide Gripp

3 Likes

Not my art, but I just wanna show you a commission I bought from this artist @/monyettahura. An artist I’ve been following since 2022.

Now that he started to open a commission, I can finally pay him to make art for my beloved zombie battle couple OC.

Kouji Hideyoshi on the left. Rosabel Woodrow on the right.

Go check this guy page, he’s making really great stuff

2 Likes

Some slight redesign of Shane

1 Like

(Left to right) Cambria Tanora The Chief Unista Rica Police Department with her trusty once enemy now friend Slide Gripp. The Vice Chief of the Unista Rica Police Department.

Cambria was once known as the school bully to Slide Gripp back in middle school and high school, but somehow both became friends 15 years later and led the whole Unista Rica police.

2 Likes

Enemies to friends <3
Frienemies

2 Likes

There will be from friends to enemies, but become friends again.

Redmax Waves

Used to be known as Ruby Redmax, he is a member of the Gemstone Union on the information team. Working with Sally and Skye and is known to be a great parkourist.

But somehow, for an unknown motive, he decided to betray the union he had been loyal to for three years and tip every piece of information about them to the police and bait them into an ambush.

After four years the union had fallen and shut down, and he is now one of the top 3 in Unista Rica police

All the trio together.

4 Likes