Bluemin Sword weapon shed [Art thread]

AA-12 Automatic Shotgun

After like 6th attempt to do this in 2021, I was finally able to make AA12 (don’t let the simple shape fool you if you want the topology to be good)

2 Likes

keep cooking up greatness :pray:

1 Like

I will do my best to keep cooking amazing stuff every week.

at least one cook per week

1 Like

Modeling work in progress for an air rifle my grandpa give me to me

1 Like

A list of parts custom built M1911 I want to model

inspired by Ebony and Ivory from DmC

2 Likes

My pfp explains what I’m making.

ngl, the revolver frame was harder compared to the Angel Arm parts

2 Likes

VASHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I see you’re following the old design for the revolver, looking forward to how it turns out!
Do you plan on doing more trigun weapons later on? Would love to see wolfwood’s massive cross if you are.

1 Like

I do plan to do his Punisher and Model Grader pistol, it would be complicated, but I will try my best doing it.

1 Like

it’s like reading an alien language

Because it’s all basically everything I want on custom handgun using M1911 as a platform

If I wanted a gun I would want a really cool one that like was super powerful and like was super flashy and stylish as well.

It is flashy and stylist, and I plan to make it for an OC who holds a stylish competition gun

okay but MY dream gun also shoots laser beams and can make ice cream, beat that.

Hey, I know this is not an art post, but I wonder if you guys would love me to write a more in-depth post about the art I made, rather than just showing the art, I also showed my thoughts and process on the creation of what I’m making, this includes the challenge as well how I approach the process of the creation I’m making.

• Yeah, sure
  • Keep the current way

0 voters

It’s been three years since I made this blog to document my artwork, yet I include photography and never showed my photos

so here is some cat pic I took yesterday, as I will show all the interesting photographs I got.
as I will post more photo I had in next 12 hours

she’s eepy, don’t worry

1 Like

Yeah sure :+1:

what strange looking dogs

1 Like

It’s been a long time since I made a Roblox GFX, so here is my first attempt after a year of not doing it

SPAS 15 model credit

2 Likes

Have you ever made a more abstract looking weapon design? or like something that doesn’t really look like any modern day firearm?

Like a raygun or something

Not bad!

High five! :raised_hand:

1 Like