Bluemin's "drug" shed (memes, and crap-post)

Human Jiren

:skull:

bluemin_brony real?

While I much prefer get called MLP fans, I do still staying getting called a brony.

If I just let creeps using those terms, then every view of all MLP fans are creeps. Including the good one who ain’t a weirdo

bluemin_brony fits better

1 Like

Feels like season 1 MLP with a little touch of edge
this dude literally made his own episode by himself with some help for the art and scenario

I hate 4chan, but this is just hilarious (haha show made for girls swear, haha funny indeed)

real

1 Like

Aight, this might not be a meme, more of a random confession

I will still keep calling myself a brony, even if it’s associated with neckbeards. While I can call myself an MLP fan instead of brony and avoid the stereotype slander, if the word “brony” is owned by neckbeard weirdos, then MLP fans will also get that neckbeard weirdo stereotype as well to point it’s unfixable.

some of you from furry fandom might understand this as well, as weird crap like pedo/zoo can come out of nowhere and taint the image so bad even if it’s just a small group

1 Like

true…

1 Like

I just finished reading “Killer Rarityverse trilogy” and it’s a tragic well-written fanfiction
I’ve been reading it since 2 months ago, and here I managed to finished the whole canon of the story

me when Roblox Sundowner

5 Likes

I don’t watch Scooby Doo that a lot as a kid, but this theme is jamming (at least for me)

My retail job is almost over, so I go to deviantfart and found this

1 Like

I saw drugs in the title. :mariomug:

1 Like

same
ik

Is this where we cook

Random ads I found on Twitter

I assume the first is from Canada, and the second one is parodying 1980’s Iranian Embassy from Britain

1 Like

(2nd video)
they really just tore down the room, repaired it instantly, then made arguably worse damage by breaking the window, and they might have even forgotten the initial window entry point

1 Like

me and the boys assisting the elderly :sunglasses:

1 Like