BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

dicking around with my secondary style’s proportions then it starts to get taller

idiot son

3 Likes

i gave kds something less plain than a fucking tank top (if you don’t count the cloak)

2 Likes

diary doodles again

4 Likes

so this happened while im about to start working on this month’s high effort art

so i get you guys a tiny little poll to vote on kds’ expression on my next art
oh yea if you guys don’t vote based on which face you like the best i got an inspiration for this image
this was loosely based on/inspired from this dialogue (at where i bolded)

“The last time I was in a fight, it was with a weak criminal causing trouble in the main street. I was able to knock them out in one shot, and the Magic Council arrived shortly after to arrest them. It sounds wrong, but I wish a strong criminal would challenge me instead of these weaklings. The thrill of an even battle is unlike anything else.

• >:0
  • >:(
  • >:)

0 voters

le poll option examples

2 Likes

old people

4 Likes

lol what

ight since >:( and >:) tied, ill roll the dice here myself

if i get odd number, i’ll do >:(
if i get even number, I’ll do >:)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 17

1 Like

worked on oc designs for my setting

gotta work on the rest of angel designs i posted here before later

3 Likes

my comic making dread combined with raw motivation i got from morden made me create 11 pages of mini morden and mini ao player shenanigans

I’ve been updating this daily in my daily morden thread but i decided ill post the full thing here too
page1page2page3page4page5page6page7page8page9

page11

6 Likes

im taking over my classroom’s smart board

6 Likes

I’m not sure which scheme is more devious, you taking over the school’s smart board or you being able to post the same art of Morden in two different topics to get twice as many likes. Both very genius.

1 Like

ive figured out how to play around with the board before the teachers could get used to it :skull:

1 Like

more smart board shenanigans

3 Likes

imagine its your next class so you go to the room and see this

1 Like

i’ve been collecting stuff i’m most proud of in each month for a few years, so I’m doing it for this year as some kind of a tradition too (though, I kinda find it hard to track improvement like this since I draw people differently)

aside from monthly art, I made a compilation of some king david arts I’ve made

fucker grew up along with my artstyle growth

9 Likes

if you saw me deleting a post before this one

y’all are spared from my impulsive idea (for now)

The King David Silver-verse… it’s real!

5 Likes

not a doodle but i thought it’d be fun to share no context note titles here

which one intrigued yall

4 Likes