BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

me happy

1 Like

wait is everyone immortal or theos just built different

theos built different, man can reach the absolute limit of a Wizard Lifespan (1k Years Old)

i dont think too much about this au’s age, i just go by

“ok this dude’s old, this dude’s hella old, this dude’s young, etc.”

age is just a number
so is the seconds i have before a mod kill me

1 Like

now onto me trying to adapt arcane lore to this au again

also this au doesn’t have magics/curses, it’s more of unrealistic op/scaled job abilities and throwing hands

durza technically got #2 in the last poll bc he got votes from four different people and two separate options

ALSO I FORGOT TO DRAW FREEDROCK BUT I GOT SOME SHIT TO DO RIGHT NOW SO UH, I MIGHT WORK ON HIM LATER WHILE THIS POLL IS OPEN

Rupin’s story in this AU is pretty much him challenging people to rap battles and spitting fire, and he’s known for his demonic rapping style and the tendency to wreck shit. So far, Trigno from Trigno’s Pizzeria was one of the few people who can go against Rupin’s verses.

As for Durza, he’s an undercover mafia boss under the guise of a salad chef in the Undead’s Restaurant. And he’s technically the one who sent the gangsters to beat the peacekeeper up, due to something they had been actively painting on the walls…

For the AO story in this AU, it’ll take place in another town across the Arcane country.

I have no idea how Iris’ story is like in AO. So for now, I’m making her a suspicious magician.

time for the third set of the characters

lol who to draw/write next for this au
  • trigno - pizzeria chef
  • verdies - one of those prodigy chefs but does war crime things (like putting pineapple on pizza and triggering this au’s trigno)
  • davy jones - legendary fisherman
  • kraken - seafood chef
  • romulus - professional bowler
  • cortes - beer taster
  • holden - detective
  • the warmonger (AO Player) - street dancer
  • morden - songwriter/guitarist
  • edward kenton - retired star?
  • enizor (another co-captain npc) - pharmacist
  • drifa - also a pharmacist
  • other characters? (reply with suggestions if you vote for this one)

0 voters

edit: my job trend for this au is just
AA - mostly food-related jobs bc yeah
AO - mostly entertainment-related jobs bc yeah

3 Likes

When can my boy Edward Kenton get some love ;(

wait if there isn’t any magic…
what’s up with Durza’s face?

methagik

mask

but
if he wear it both when being chef and when being a mafia boss then what the purpose of it ?

the same reason dream wears his mask (mf just wears it all the time it becomes an iconic face)

Freedrock, the mysterious librarian of a hidden library. Most of the people who lived in the AA town for years would know of the library’s existence, and a very few people would be allowed to borrow the library-exclusive books. Some say you have to prove yourself to Freedrock to borrow one.

2 Likes

oc for robobitchland

siblings

3 Likes

kaito is the one taking the photo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i havent heard that name in years

ass

4 Likes

this topic been around for more than a year

1 Like

999th post lies a poll

so I am going to draw king david silver on MY BIRTHDAY as a treat for myself (think of it as me baking a cake for my own birthday lol)

when is my birthday? in the lyrics of Earth, Wind & Fire - September (Official HD Video) - YouTube

yeah it’s 21st september

and as a mf who enjoys the thrill of y’all voting for what to draw, I have 3 options for the king’s expression

which one would y’all want to see in the finished drawing? personally, i like all of them, so that’s why i need y’all to vote for my indecisive ass

kds expression
  • others (reply with your own ideas, I’ll pick it if I find that g o o d)

0 voters

also i stole tong’s kds design: King David Silver cloth design

2 Likes

Post 1000 lies a drunk British dumbass
Fuck you