BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

That drip is quite impeccable :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

iris sprite was made

10 Likes

so cool…

1 Like

image not loaded :skull:

oh yea during the first run after including iris in the script, i forgot to remove the among us sprite

so yea have this terrifying sight too

1 Like

thank you totally didnt need to go to sleep early for school tormorrow :slight_smile:
imagine a rare easter egg where amongus spawn alongside iris and we’ll have to fight boh of them lol

1 Like

amogles

wtf bnt oc and jtn oc

6 Likes

bab

since i got back to making vn lately, ive sketched out sprite ideas for ocs in my original setting (I’m using the non-god ocs i’ve made a card for them rn)

the setting is pretty much “god of creation decided to create this polytheism-and-messed-up world called the sacred earth, and everyone is suffering inside bc they either want to kill god, get themselves twisted and developed into a god, or just want to be happy and vibe without a tragedy”

im not making a poll for this but i got a few ideas on what to do next for this setting’s stuff

• develop/draw one of these three
  • new character concepts bc this is just me spewing out ideas
  • develop/explore further into the setting itself

also im writing this setting for the fun of the worldbuilding/making characters ae

6 Likes

Gabriel be like
Nice to meet you, handshake, the guy just fucking explodes

trigno in the drip when?

2 Likes

Ben has some serious drip

2 Likes

yeah thats what happened

a friend i doodled to unrust my artstyle

9 Likes

21st day of september is approaching rapidly

7 Likes

MY KING!

2 Likes

OUR KING, MY COMRADE

silent tower doodle scribble

5 Likes

more of these ocs bc i haven’t written much for anyone else

funny relationship dynamic yes

how each person refer to each other

A encountering Gabriel for the first time and getting reminded of a certain god who tried to kill them

fun facts about this thing i think
  • there’s a reason i made A and Gabriel relationship pretty awkward
    • A and the animal squad have been running away from God of Destruction bc the gang betrayed the gods + “NO WE’RE NOT GETTING OBLITERATED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
    • Gabriel was an angel who served under God of Destruction
  • Gabriel’s weird hairstyle is inspired by God of Creation/Destruction’s design (those two gods use almost have the same appearance)
3 Likes