BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

the dude behind in class when he start talking about how his waifu is real be like:

họt

i actually like this

1 Like

it’s worse (or better?) when that was in my attempt to write trigno vs rupin fighting scene

1 Like

any chance the next few lines are description of his body ?
cool :+1:

the writing stopped there LMFAO

i really went “ok i wrote weird rupin line and im done”

1 Like

rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring

idk what got into me but i made some haikus (and technically a tanka) today

im only posting funny/not that cryptic sounding ones

5 Likes

i got

pripara ocs (because i can’t just stop at making 1 fan oc for some reason)

pripara in a nutshell is basically “do idol shit, obtain drips, throw hands with friendship power”

i made them all thai (maybe except for the person with halo, he’s created by the pastel looking lass. he’s basically an edgelord oc brought to life. will explain this part later.)

also they’re all like 14-15 (except for the oc dude. how old would you make your edgelord oc be?)

(also I don’t have any pripara games + I haven’t ever played a pripara arcade, I just make them on a whim)

4 Likes

i ATTEMPTED making a pripara eyecatch for kati
(there’s some obvious stuff I fucked up with but hey, at least I made something)

3 Likes

This good shit, good shit👍

1 Like

yo i just want to say

i exist on commaful, and I made more haiku stuff bc yes

in case you don’t want to click the link, here’s the haikus

A Shell That I Possess
The mirror stood. Into my eyes, I stare. What am I thinking?

I stare again.
The look of my face—curious,
like a stranger.

Towards shoulder blades,
I run my hand along it.
Still unfamiliar.

A few steps back.
Shape of a human, I see.
Something feels wrong.

Awfully aware,
of my soul, residing here,
possessing this shell.

commaful gave “body” prompt so I made something about it

might gather my random haikus and post in #writing later if I feel like it

3 Likes

6 Likes

several shit i doodled today

happy year of tiger

a with hair down

jtn’s xavier and my amber (they cousins)

kds doodle i made in morning

this was drawn on 31st December

7 Likes

Poggers extra non-canon Tiger KDS. Also, that last one is really relatable for me lol.

1 Like

What you do? What you do?

3 Likes

like being a jackass (in stupid way) n stuff

new location in ao (Myriad) just dropped

i should sketch more backgrounds for this year’s resolution

7 Likes

tree

2 Likes

locations

kds

more amber

6 Likes

omg its king david silver from fecking p̵̴̵̶̴̸̶̷̶̶̷̷̸̸̴̶̷̴̴̸̵̶̵̶̶̵̸̴̴̵̴̵̸̵̶̴̸̸̸̴̶̵̧̡̨̡̡̡̧̢̢̢̧̢̨̨̡̡̢̧̧̧̡̧̨̢̨̨̡̡̧̨̡̧̧̨̡̨̨̨̨̧̨̧̢̡̨̨̧̢̧̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̨̢̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̞̬̲̩͖̣͕͇͉̙̼̰̖̻̮̯͓̩͖͖̗̖̼̭̳̬͍̼̰̻̤̯͔̹̗͔̺͚̬̙̥̮̱͉̗̼̪͍͕͉̺̞̩͔̭͕̙̘͓̲͕̩̘̖̮̯͈̯̲̤̗͉̭̹̹̠͕̖̟̼̪̹̖͚͓͚̣̼͕̞̝̫͖̹̮͉̗͓̯̤̩̳͓̺͔̪̝̬̥̤̩̪͉͍̤̜̯̞̼̘̙̱͙̰͚͔͉̠͙̯͚͈̥͕͎̲̩͍̮͍̩̤͎͕̦̲̺̘͕͇̮͔͎̤̰̹̮͖̫̠͈̪͈̺̞̹̯̟̤̲̞̙̬̘̠̜̩͚̱̣̜͖̫͎̙̫̰̮̦͖͍͎͈̼̩̺̥̼͓͚̺͉̱̟̟̲͔͉̟͎̻̤̼͓͎̘̭̩̥̣̹̖̲̙̺̱̼͙̜̞̪͔͖̲͈̞͎̫̻̰̫̲̟̖̘̭̦̙̭͚͓̼͖̞̘̲͔͓͈͖͖͖̪̱̱͓͙̳͇͚̠͈̝͉͚̗͔͔̻̰̩̼̝̮̘͉͍͔̰̼͖̘̮̪̙̲̣͈͇͚̰̰̣͎͕͓̩̠͉̠͕̠̩̮̟͔͓̳͈̭̫̤̭̰̪͉͎̟̙̞̻͓̰̙̹̞͚̫͕̹̯̹̣̰̬̥͔͈͓͙̳̻̣̲͓͚̞̝̘̠͉̗̗̺̤̣͓̦̤̞̺̭̥͚̬͍͍̲̞̳̠̭͍̹̦͇̥̦̻̪̲͖̱̹̬̖̜̖͙̟̻̮̺͓̻̫̟̻̯͔̘̩͙̬̟͓̫̟͈͕͚̼͔̘̠͇̫̞̼̫̩̟͇̣̘̘̼̗͔̣̱͍̥̟̠̣̜̦͚̼͇̜̮͕͙͈̣̜͍͍͚͈̹̭̗̞̣̲̘̞̻̦̲͉̟̟͔̭͚̦̭̣̞̲̰̼̪̫̫͍͇̞̩̹͉͓̮̝͚̟͚͉͓̘̘͉̱̰͕͕̖͇̹̖̪̖̦͚͍̳̞̖̗̪̠̖̻͕̩̣̣͎̻̟̙̝̝͙̻͉̥͖̬̼̙̠͓̯͙̣͇̠͉̮̜͕̝̱̣̞̳̯͓̘̝͈̱̠͍̫̲̬̰̩̦̤̙̟͍̪͇̝͙̞̱͇̺̯̅͐͑͑͒̏̃͌̈́̐͋͑̈̐̀̓̋́̏͑̿̇̑̌̀͆̽̏̇̑̀́̃͒̄̑̈͐̏͒̋̐̆̓͌̓́̋̈́̾̽̈́̉͑̄̿͛͌͒̑́͗̈́̅͗̍͊̐͛͋̉͐̓̅̽̌̊̀̑̿̔̏͊̔̈́̏̈̃̍̿̉̀͆̐͋̏̿̌͊̓̓̿̎̄̔̿̃̄̏̓͆͆̇͛́̃͑͂́̃̀̇͌͂͐̃̑̄̓̅̇̐͗̊̈́̂͐̊̾̑̆̒͌̆͌̋̀̽͌̀̾̊́̀̇̑̆̃͛̏̃̍̄̐̽̈̍͐̒͊̓̒͆̋̾̅͊̏̓̑͑͒̂̀̊͗͗̿͑͗̈́͆͛̌̃͛͒̒́́̀̈́͛́̈́͆̑́̂͊̍͐̓̒͂̂̎̒̓̓͐̌̎̃̍̐͑̅̔̑́̓̀̍̔͛̏̄͂̔͒͂̂̎͊̅̎̊̓̐͌̒͌́̇̎̐̿̀́́͐͒̓̍̇̒̄͊͊̋̾̍̋̊̑̈̔̈́͆̄̾͋̑̐̋̓̈́́͗́̔̎̀͗́̈́̊̊͂̔̈́̀̐̔͒́̑͂̆̇̉̊̒̄͗̀̎͌͆̌͒̈́̏͑̓̎̍͆̇̂̈̆̒̅̈́̓̽͒̀̾̽͑̒̅͆̏̈̈́̒́̆͐̈͋͛͐̒̿̒̊̓́̿͂͋̈́͆̎̑̔́͆͐́̅͛̋̄͌̈́̇́̐̎̒̆̂̀͊͑͌̌͋̍̐͂͐̒̃̇̈́͋̿̎̏̓͂̽̐̌͗̍̇͑̇̄̊̋̑̏̓̈̔̂͆͑̂͆̎̓̾́͑̽̎̑̏͊̎̆̔̓̇̿̇̎̐͋̀̅̾̀͐̿͂͐̉̎͌̈̓̌̓̋̊̄̍̉̏́̆̅̀̉̔̃͒́̆͂͋̇̓̈́̑̈́̒͐̈́͗͗̊̿̊̀̽̓͐̅͐͛̈́́͂̉̿̔̑͒̎̓̀̿̓̂̾̿̃͛̀̆̽͑̓͋̌͊̒͆̇͆͒̿̌͛́̃͂̈́̄͑̈́̋̕̚̚̚͘͘̚̕͘̚̚̚̚͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̚͘̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅs̵̶̵̶̷̸̵̷̴̷̶̷̵̵̷̴̸̶̸̶̶̶̴̶̡̧̢̢̡̨̧̧̢̢̧̡̨̧̡̧̨̢̧̡̡̧̢̨̨̧̨̢̧̨̨̨̨̨̢̡̧̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̘͖̖̭̺͙̲̦̜̺̱̺̘̣̻̘̝̥̣̘͔̪̙̮̹͍͔͚͔̺͇̯̹̫͍̩̣̩̩̯͕̥͈̗͓͔̥̟̬̦̭̹̱̲̗̭͓̪̩̘̠̥͖̺͓̲̗̦̰̙̬̬̙̘̤͈̱͔̩͚̳͍̙̮̟̺̟̰̩̘̬̯̹̰̬̟̰̺̟͙̙͇̭͍̬͇͇͖̪̯̫̦͇̫͉͈̱̣͉̣̥̤̮̪̭̠̗̹̭͚͙̲̳̩̞̦̲͉̙̪̰̙̺̬͇͚͈̣͖͈̭̝̜̜̦͚̼͈̞̠̣̤͔͍͈̬̜̟̳̱̝̜̤̫͎̖̬̼̭̤̟̣̜͓̝̮̯̩͚̠̬̣̭͈̬̠̥̻̤͕͉̠͍̙̣̠͚͖̳͔͕̭͇̼̰̯̻̝̥͈̱̩͎̯̺̯̠̱̟͈̪̺͇̬̪̝͈̫͕͔̥̞͍̗͖͓̮̤̥̝̦͉̦͕͈̖͍͖̙̱̝̥͎͕̼̣̼̦͚̭̳͍̟̯͖̮̣̲͍͈̠͇͖̝͖͕̜͚̰͓͍̫̣̹̳̰̼̿̃͐̄̌̔̾̎̍̑̋̎̈́̇̀̐̓̈́̀̉̓̿̒́͊͒̓̍͛̈́̓̋͂̂̿͋̏̊͑͂̑̓̈͑̋̐̑͋̎͋̀́̔̏̒̐̒̎̓̌̈͌͗̀̄͑̀̏̄̿̑̀͗̿͒̾̐̈́̉̈̏̃͛͋̓̂̍͌̿͆͌̓̎͌͆̋͑́̊̀̃̽̽̈̒͆̊̆͌͋̌̒͌́̇͑̎̿̒͋͌͒͂́͗̉́̀̾̎͛̒̄͊̌̓͒̓͌͗̾̂͗̓̂̽̈̅̿̍̄͛̈́̆̿̃̆̈́̿̀͌͆̓̐̎́̀̉̊͋͂̐̋̔̇̓͂͂͆͑̅͌̌́̒͒̈́̎͑̏͂͌̓͌̌͊̈́̂͛́̇̇̑̍̍̈̽̊̓̊̈́͛́̾͑̈́̉͆͋̔͆́̂̅̔̎̿͐̈́̈́͒̓̈́͗͑̂̈͐͌̐̓̈́̌̋͌̎͌̐̔̈́̋͋̅̈́͋̀̿͋́̔̊̇̈́̍͐͗̔̅͒͆̓͐̔̿͂͂̑̓̐̒͗͐̀͗̐̌̋͒͛́̍̉̎̓̿̑̄̅͌̋̉̏̕̚̕͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͘̚̚͘̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̕̚̚͘͘̚̕̚̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḑ̸̸̸̴̸̷̸̷̷̸̶̶̵̶̵̵̷̷̷̷̸̶̶̵̴̷̷̶̵̸̷̶̵̵̴̸̢̧̨̡̢̢̨̢̧̡̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̧̢̢̡̡̨̧̡̢̢̢̡̨̡̨̢̡̢̡̡̨̢̡̡̢̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̬͙͙̝̮̥̬̦̺͙̝̩̹̗̱̘͚̙̙͇̫̤̺̳̙͙͕̻̣͓̤͍̫̞̤̟̰̮̯͈̻̤̲̭͇͖̩͇͓̪̖̹̲͇̠̯̬̩̫̻͕͓̦͕͍̘͉̫̠̝͔̜̘̻̜̩̥̭̝̫͇͎̙̗͍͖̺̳̮̤̥̪̼͖͉̣̻͙̼̞̜͖̲̲̫͍̞͇̰̲̥̙̩͔̝̖̱̤̼͍͔̭̯̻̳̪͎̝̟̼̮̺̬̞͇͎͉̜̗̺͍̪̹̦̰̤̠̯̝̖̖͖͍̳̬̺̤͉̘̻̣͕̬̫̲̱͖̼̝̥̦̲̞͇̻̹̼̼̥͓̜͔̲̭̹̦̰̟̹͔̲̦̬̗̗̜̖͚̭̳̭͈̜͔̤̘̫͈̟̝̱͉͓̮̱̖͙̲͖̹̮͎͈͈̮̩͓̠̯̝̟͕͚̤͎͓̪͕̪̻̥͔̺̠͍͈̺̯̝͔̳͔̲̲̞̬̩͕̻̫̖͚̯̳̬̦͉̼̤̙̰̤̞̫̲͍̳̫̜̖͓̩͉̭̭̘̗̹̦͎͚̳̬͍͙̮̣̪͎̙̲̭̜̜̩̹̳̗͚̪̖͓̩͚͇̦͚̦͓̟͓̩͓̞͉̜̱̙̻̪̲̟̮̤͓̗̬͔̠͕̩͎̲̝̰͉̱̣̺͎̜̥͚̲̥̳̹̘̠̘̮̩͈̭͇̠̤̺͉͙̬̘̳̲͈̖͍̤̙̦̫͕̳͚͔̟̳̱̝̲̦̞̜̩̜̥̘͔̲̤͔̝͉̙̹͇̭̥͓̯̠̹̝͈̗̻͔̹̮̲̫͔̪̝͈͈̱̰̳̣̟̥̼͚̭͖͍̦̮̣̣̼̙̗̱̠̮̹̝̞̫͚̯̥̱̣̫͖̭̫͙̯̰̦̯̏͒́͑͗̽͛̌̿̅̉̓̈́͆́̔̉̈́̎̂̇̌̈̎̒́̿̉͋̅̔̃̋͒̇̎̏̿̔͗͛́̄͑̈́̌̽̓͊̍͂̓̐̽̇͌͗̍͛͂͆̊͆̆̐̓̈́̒̀̈́̏͒̄̃̃͊̿͑̋̈́̂̈́͛͋̈́͂͊̉̓̉̂͐͑͆͆͛̽̈̈́̇͗̒̈́͆͛͌̒̄̄͆͊̓͗͗̌̎̈́̈͌̓̐͆͊͆̏̌̐̿̀̃̐͗̔͒̀̌̒̇̎͆̓̈́̎̓͒̾̈̾̈́͊̌̾͐͆̋̀̊̑̽̂͂́̂̅̄̓͊̈́͋̈́̓̑͒̀̑͆̅͊̈́͋̾̒̃̇́̉̏͐̅̋̋͌͒́͂̑͗͌̈̎̈́̏̈̂̅͐̓̓̄̂̀̂͆̉̔͆̀̂̒̉̀̀͗̍̅̉̔̽̊́̈́̆͐͛̔̋̿̓͗̎̉͛̑̆̈́̏̋̆͊́̆̓́͌̈́̏̉͌̓̂̔̈̽̊̀̈́̀̉̌͆̽͊͂͌́̀͂͗́͂͌̌̆̓̇̆͗̊̍̋̉̃̽͂̄̔͂̇̌̎̈́̾͂̇͌̆͆̈́̃̇̂̅͂̄̐͛̈́͂̀̓̃̀̀́̂̀͛̽̇͌͂͐̑̂̅̊͋̑͊͗̆͋̓͗̉̋́̈̑̆̂̔͛́̇͂͌̈́́̅̐̑̊̍͛̈́́̋͐͗̒̉̐̓́͐̒̊͂̉̾̇̾̽̈̂̓͛̓̾̃̒͗̈͂̇̏̾̊̋̂̍̾̇̏̉́̎͋͐̏̂̐͒͛̀̎͋̌́̂̓̈͊̄̾͗̔̎͑̌̎̆̆͂̍̈́̓̽͒̐̏̎̑͆̀̌̈́̀̒͑͒͑̐̏̈̏͗̑̈́̉͗́̑̎̔̍̃͂͒͆͗́́͑͐̇́̈́̀̊̍̋̔̀͌̎̉̂́͆̓̑̈̑̋͑͌̈͊͑̀͊̕̚̚̕̕̚̚̕̕͘̕̕̚͘̚͘̕̚̚̕͘̕͘͘͘̚̕̕͘̕̚̕̕͘̚̚͘̕̕͘̚͘͘̕̕̚͘̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅư̵̶̷̵̴̷̸̷̷̴̶̶̸̶̸̴̴̴̶̵̶̶̷̸̴̶̴̵̸̵̴̷̸̵̵̵̷̸̴̶̵̶̵̴̴̵̧̢̢̨̧̨̧̨̡̧̨̡̧̧̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̢̧̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̢̨̢̨̢̡̧̡̡̧̢̢̢̡̨̨̡̧̨̢̧̡̨̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̥̪̟̪̬̖͓̼͔̝̤̗̣̝̯̪͎̝̜͉̻̥̘͙͖͍̳̦̻͈͚̠̟̦̫̯̲̬̣͕̪̥̗̙͚̫̪͍̦͙͈̼̖̰̼͓̖̭͚͕̟̝͈͚͖͓̭̲͉͉̱̱̥̘͖͔͈̯̲̦͓̟̯̣̭̰̬̲͇̟̜͔͓̭̭̯̘̣͈̗̺͎͇̼̫̻̦͈̖̟̜͕̟͎͕͈͈̲͇̠͓͍̩̜͖̮͙̻̥͕͕͕̫̝͈̳̺͇͍̻͍̲̺͖̖̮͎̯̘̩̘̭̫̖̼̪͕̹̫͈͖̱̞̞͉͔̹̝͍̼̪̖͕̥̬̳͙̻̻̞̤̩̱͎̻͇͈̱̣̻̦̠̮͎̭̱͙̼͔͉̯̪̮̱͚̦͇̤͎̻̺͍͓̼͎̞͉̟͎̹͕͔̜͎̖̗̙̖͉̝̪̞̰͖̬͓̦̩̞̮̳̺͖̞̠̠̲̘͇̱͈̯̯͔̗̱̭͙̮͎̩͈̪̹̦͖͇̗͉̲̺̺͚̤̻̞̥̤͙̻͎͍͈̩̞̪̙̩̳͓̘̮͈̫͎͔̞̺̼͕͚̰̩̩̪̬͙͈͍̱͚͚̺͓̹̯̮̬͔̗̳̬̳̰̙̫͙͎̫̖̪͈̗̲͖̗̭̰̺̩̱̼͇̼͕͇̠̬̫̰̲̙̫̗̠̙̗̖̭͙̭̥̙̦͕͓͖͔̱͍̰͎̘̮̮̭̤͙̯̩̫̮͈͍̪̻̠̺̮͙̭͇̣̟̯̬̠̭͙̱͕̙̟͇̱̳̦̺̗̺̺̠͈͎͇̯̩̠̹͎̞͈͍̗͖͈̘̝̮̤͎͎̲͈͔̺̮̮̮͈͇̘̼̘̱͕̥̬͓͍͇̭̙̭̮̞̟̤̜͍͎͓͍̞̜̱̼͔͖̼̯̠̫̼͓̼͔̪͎͈̫̝̯̭̪̠̘̞̞͚̙̮̖͔͈̳̣͚͓͕̟̲̼̣̩͓̣̙̖͚͍͈̩͇̗̫̺̣̲̺̫̘̯͔̱̱͍̺̙̯͉̮̲̝̝̠̤̟̖̫͕̞͈̞̩̲̞̗͇̞̻̤̦͙̹̣̠̳̮͙̖͓͚̞͚͍̠̻͕̠̝̦̘̱̭̳̱̲͕̳̬̙̖̲̫̙̝̱͕̪̪̻̪̖̦̬̪͍̩̱̹̪̣͖̺̼̜̹͍̻͈̦̫̥͍̭̩̬̖̫̼̝̦̝̙̠͉͔̱͎̺͕̗̖̘̣͓̠̥̬̜͎̥͎̖͍̻̘̪͚̫̯͕̫̞̳̹͓̪͕͖̠̯̮̲̻̖̯͆͋̈́̌̓͌̑̆͗̌̈́͛̿̈́̃͛͆̈́̀̋̓̈́̈́̈́͑̑̀̂̇̐̀̒͆̑̎̒͂͋̏̉̌͋̌̈̋̆̏͗̆͐͌͌̉̌̌́͆̈̽́̅̿̀̈́̇̀͋͋̍̎̓̐̆̃͒̔͐̋̿̋͂̽̀̇̾̆́̐̌́̀̄̓̆̑͒͑̽̀́̇͂̄̏̎́͊͛̅̇̀͗̄̋̀̃̂̍̉̑̆̆̀͋̉̀̿̃̇̿̂̔̄̍̈́͛̈́͒̾̏̑̎̈́̒͋͒̔̿̑̊̅́̓͑͛̐̂̊̐̏͊̌̌͌̑̿̿͐̉̂̒̐̽͗̄̋̋̽͒́̐̊̉̊̔͒̓̒̑̇͆͆͒͋̅̍͗̊̑͒͋͆̄̆̒͐̈́́́̓̀̎́͐̋̈́̄́̽̾̈́̔͒̒͑́̅̀̀̃̎͐́̒̊̊̈́͌͊͒̓̐͛͒͊̈́̅͛̀͒̑̇̀͑͐̾͛̀͂̓͋̃̀̒̀͑̐̓̔̄̓̈̎͌̾̇͌͑̊̂͊̏́̈́͛̒̄͑̏͗͛̾̏͑͗̆̑̈́͌̂́̔͐̉̈́̀̈̂͋̈́̐͊̿̆̓̒̀̿̽̽̉̿̓̉̎̒̐͛̄̏̉̇͗͐͐͒̔̇̒̆̏̈́̔͊̔̇̉̂̂͆́͛̍̆̈́̐̑́́̔̉͒͆̓́̓̀̾͌̀̽̾̔̔̃̌͑̅͋̌́͒͆̌̌̀̌͋͂̓̉͑̏̿̒̇̅̂̓̋̉̑̓́̄͌̅̉͐̋̂̅̓̀͂̈̋̅̿̊̓̊̈́̂̈́̃̆̋̓̽̈́́͌͗͗̊͐̉̑̈́̋͌̃̈̎̄͒̎͋̅̌̑̔̈́̀̽̿̾͆̄̌̐̐̽͐͆̅͑̎̉͂̑̿̾̑̋́̉͒̔̐̋̀͒͑̎̈́̓̎̈́̽̔͌̽͛̾̾̍͐͑͑͐̾̑͋̾̌̔̓̈̄̀̒̈́̎̓͛͌̾̈́̈͂̾͆́̆̽̂́̈́̂̋̊̌̅̐̒͆͒͂́̍̾͛̆̊̒̿̉̑̂̄͂́͊̽̓̊̑̔́̌̄͂̿̃̿̔͊̀̈̈́́͊͗́̎͋̃̒̎͐̑̓͋̐͐͊̋̀̌̉̋̆̎̄͂̓̔̑̀̈͂͒͂̃́̄̽́̅̅͋̎́̇̉̄̀̄̍͒̑̄̏̑̋̎̏͛̓̾̚͘͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̚̕̚̕̕̚͘̕͘̕̚̚͘̕̚̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͘͘̚͘̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅa̵̶̷̵̶̵̶̵̵̵̷̴̵̴̴̸̶̸̴̷̵̸̸̶̴̷̴̸̶̷̸̢̢̨̡̢̢̧̨̢̨̡̡̨̡̧̡̡̢̧̧̧̡̢̧̧̨̧̢̢̧̧̧̢̡̢̡̨̡̨̢̡̡̢̨̧̡̧̨̧̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̹͚͇̮̯͚̻̦̳̭̦̹͚̝̪̥̝̹͕̠̞̹̘̥̺̮̗͈̟̭̞̙̪̹̙̞̬̰̦͚͙̫̩̳̯̞̯̦̖̹̹͔̟͈̬͈͇̣̬͈̻̼̜͍̯̬̺͚̗̮͚͍̝͎͔͍͇̟̺͕͎͚̙͉̺̞̼͚̳̺̖͖̮̹̪̗̜̪͕̠̗̣̣̟̭̻̗͇̤̫̪̻̱̜̲͕͕̗̭͇̞̙͇̫̞̥͇͚͈̲͍̹̰̮̯̖̘̪̹̲̰̣̪̦͉̻̙̘͓͕̥̮̮̱̟̙͎̥̬͎͉̰̺͍̜̦̭͕̠͕̖͔̻͚̹̹̗̥̲̺͎̣̼̙̟̬̟͉̟͚͖͙̲̼̝͖̻̙̲͚̬͔̣̯̮͔͙̳͈̤̻̻͙͉̖̣̮̻̜͙̯͚̖͚̳̤̬͚͔̣͔̟̲̣͔̣͉͚̻͍̘͉̝̖̥͖̲̟̬̭̞̹̣̤̖̬̗̠̣̘̟͈̲̫̳͙̩͉͔̝͇͖̭̘̱̗̭͓̣͖̱͈̝̙͎̠̪͍̥̭̣͔͇̬̤̻̠͈̥̫̼͚̜̮͉͎̮͖͚͇̥͚̩͓̯̤̤̲̞͉̗̪̖̬͕̘͖̳̤̙͉̥̮̝̼̘̜̰͉͈̙̖̱̼̺̼̲̱̟̰͕̱̦̻͇̯̦̫̹̘͎̮̰͓̦̖̬͚̮̠͙̝͈̞̼̪̮̹̞̝̭̲̘̜̥͓̯̞͕̩̰̺̲͚̱̯͕͍̖̘̦̲̮̭̪̟̠̺̟̝̜͈͖̬̹̭̞͉̣̼͕͕̖͔͇̥̼̻̻͉͈̤̮͔͋́́̏̿́͆̽͐̂̀̍̽̇̐̈̋͋̈̏̊̿̽͂̀̉̑̓̽̅̇̄̑̆̿̋͂̊̏̾̂̊̉̏͑̇͌͛̑̿̂̉̑̓͋̾̓̑̀͛͗́͗͒̉̈͗̃̾̒̌̌́̆͌͛̎͋̈̾̑͌́͛͋̋̓̓̋̑̀͌̊̎̒̋͛́̎̍́͐̓̓̌͌̎́̏̂̾͂̊̓̂̈́̌̐̃̌͐̏̄̃̀̂̊͑̄̔̓̉̊̋̈́̊̇̈́̒̎̿͊̎̃̐̿̅̽̾͒̀̀̈́̒̌̀͋̏̽̽̑̆̈́̈́͒̀̈́̋͒̀̀̿̅̂̒̎̈́͐̽̃͛̔̽͗̌͌̒̆̿̅̀̂̈̍̐̾͒̊̒̿͆͂͌̈́̐̌̓͛̽̑͐͒͆̅͌̏̔̐̈́͋́̐́̀̀͒̎̈́̓͊̀͐͛͛̀̓̄͆̅͗̏̔̽̓̎̊̊̋̀͑̃͂̀̋́͗́̋͛̐̆̃̇͑̒̎͋͌̉̉̓̓̿̾͌̽͗̄͐̔̃̓̒̀̐̋̍́̽̈́̎̿̈̈́̅̄͋͂̑̓̎̌́͊̉̏͂̄̿̀̔̽̅̿̽͂̈́̍́͗̍̀̐̎̑͑̀̽̿͛̑̊͌̉̂͊͂̔͊̓̋̿̂͒̄̆̌̓̓̀͒̅̈́̍͛͆͋̊̿̈́́͑̄́͑͑̓̀̀̎̌͆̔̃͗̆̚̕̕̕͘̕͘̕̚̚̕͘͘͘̕̕͘̚͘͘̕̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅs̸̷̸̴̶̵̷̸̸̷̸̶̷̵̶̸̵̵̵̴̷̶̷̶̶̴̵̶̶̴̸̵̵̶̴̵̸̵̵̷̷̨̡̨̡̡̢̨̢̢̨̡̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̨̡̨̧̧̡̢̢̧̡̢̢̨̢̨̧̢̧̢̢̢̨̡̨̢̧̡̧̡̢̧̧̢̢̢̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̳̯̣̪̯̫̹̜͚̫̠̟̘̼͍̤̫̹̤͍̯̬͓̦̞͔̼͖̝̘̺̟̹̲͍̺̻͍͈̺͙͖̗͍̳̪͙̼̘̹̲̟̼͇̲̹̰̖͉̺̤̺̩̟̠͎̻͍͉̮̰̟̘̘̫͉̗͔̯͙̼̤̞̜̩̞̣̩̞̼͚͙̪͖̼̰̱̮͍̳̼͙̤͇̖̟̘͚̝̩̹̞̹̙̤͖̘̬̜̺̱͉̮̯̫̼̥͓͔̤̥̬̮̙̬͙͎̮̳̳̯̥̱̜̘̙͓͕̝̱̳͍͕͇͔̭͍̞͍͍̭̣͉̻͖̭͓̥̻͔̼͎̼̟͇̥͉͈̤̠̲̣̟̫̟̭̳̻̱͙͉͍̱̮̪̳̯̥̮̝͓̣̩̟̮͙̥̦̳̖͖͙̗̫̼͈̫̩̮̪͍̗͇̗̣͉͕̖͎̭̖͍̦͕̭͎͙̪͍̖̤͔̜͕̘̘͎̥͎͕̝̪̬̘̘͓̝̫͙͉̖̱̭̣͉̖̬͇̙̙̮̻̭̼͉͓͓̳͉̼̺̟̤̗̼̺̱̯̳̹̮̥̗̻͚̭̺̩͍̳̜͉̩̣̰̱͇̗͍̬̝̝̙̤͕̟̩̰̱̜̼͖̜̳͔͇̭͕̺̠̻̥̖̩̣͕̪̗̗̩̣̲̹̬͍̳̣͇͈̭̱̫̱̯̝̼̱̣͓̼̼͈͎̱̖̭̼͙͍̼̺͓̦̩̝̭͖̥̼͙͉̻͚̞̗̞̯̘͍̝̻̗̺̗͎̣͉̯͓̤̝̹͎̘̦̯̹̜͎̼̯̹̥̬̪̙͙͓̲̫͈̯̻̫̟̰̯̣͎̫̩̹̬̲̮̟̞͖͖̱̭̫̦̹̝̮̳̦͚̼͍͙̮͔̜͓̫̞͉̰̭͎͈̮̣͕̫̭̥͙̣̳̻͓̹̰̮̦̫̣̠͙̘͔̪̲̩̼̩͓̟̜̞͚̲̼̹̗̪̟̪̮̼̣͇̻̦̣̝͍̗̗̺̭͕̤̘̯͔͙͖͓̙̠̰̹͙̭̙̻͋̈́̃̉̋͛̓̓̓̄̃̑̌͊̄̊̔̇͐̽̈́͐̽̑̎͒͛͛̀̈́̐̑͌̈̈̾̃̌̇͆̽̋̐̽̒͑̏̌͌͂̃͛͌̓́͊͌̐̒̓̾̈́̀̃̂̿̂͂̾͗͐̃́͒͌̿̎̾̀̀̑̓̓̈́̓̈́̃̈͗͑̅͐͐̒̓̑͒̂͌̊͐̅̀́̎̉͋̆̋͗̑̄́̇̒̑͂͛̉̈́̊̉͂̄̈̃̉̆̑́̅̄̌̑͑̇̾̇́͊̃͛͋̅̀͊̓̈́̾̽̑̍̀͗̏̈̈́̀̒̓̈́̃̈́̀̏̐̇̒̍͋̂͌̎̏͑̅͗͗̒̿́̒͛͋͛̓͌̀͆̂̄͑͋́̉͗͛͂́̍̾͆̑͋́̍̀̈́̈́̏͒̓͛́͆͂͐̊̐̌̃̏̇̃͑̌̌͂̎́͋͆̐̐͂̃̉̒̄̀͊̎̓̐̔̈̃͒͗̌̿͐̆͑̒̉́͑̊͛͗̔̈́̓̾̏͑͆̿̈̐̾͒̔̋̑́̽̒̆̓̄̑̈́̾͗̀͊̓́̒̔͋̈̾́̋͐̇̐͆̈̈́͐̌̅̒̆̈͗̀͐̑͂̐̿̓͑̽̋͒̈́͂̽́͊͌̀̀̇̐́͊̀̒̎́̓̇̂̐̀̆̎̍͂̾́̀̃̄̐̒̓͑̐̍̀̒͐̃͑̌̏̇́̆̓̂̆͛̆̀͗̂͗͌̀́̾̆̈́̾̉͂̋͑͆̈́̂̉̊̆͐̓͊̂̎̿̇̈́͐͒́̈́̿̃͂́͗̆̑̐͛͗̑̒̅̋̈́̀̇͆̄̀͐̈́̍͂̈́͗̔̍͊̈́̓̈́͛̈̈́͑͑́͛̀̓͒̅̽͂́̊̀̓̎̅̆͌̃̅̈̃̉̇̆̓̕̕̕̚̚̕̕͘̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̕̕̕̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅp̵̷̷̵̸̵̶̶̷̴̵̸̵̵̷̴̷̵̶̴̸̵̵̵̵̴̸̶̴̷̵̶̸̵̷̶̵̸̶̸̸̷̶̴̸̶̧̢̢̡̢̨̢̨̡̢̡̨̧̧̧̡̨̢̢̨̨̡̨̢̨̨̡̧̨̢̢̨̡̢̡̡̧̨̡̡̧̨̡̧̢̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̗͇͙̱͇̲̤̥̲̣̫̬̱͉̲̥͉̻̯͓̥̩͇̗̠͚̙͖̦̞̝̬̘̰͈͇͎̲͎̯̝̠̪͇̤͎̤͙͓̫̳̤̙͈͈̦͖͇̥̼͇͚͍͇̭͙̝͉̫̗͔̥̪̝̲̯͔̹͈̪̣̬͖̻̦͙̳̪̲͖̞̖̖̞͓̜̜̤̺͖̬͉͍̹̖̗͕̖̲̩̩̮̗̮̩̫̱̜̩͙̤̹̭̫̺͇͔̝͔̬̬̝̖̟̼̳̣͚͓̹̬͍̺͉̳̻̩̞̥͖̟̬̻̲͎͔̺͕̼̺͇̠͍̭͚͖̜͎͈̩̩͎̥̭͔̣̻̫̬͓̦̥̟̖̰̩̞͕̤̭̯̳̳̳̰̳͕͍͎͚͕̘͔̘̲̩̣̪̱̥̟̹̪̰̙̥͓̻̤̪̙͕̰̻͎̼̹̘̦̺̯̮̳̹̣͇̗̣͍͖̺̺̬̭̻̯̺̯̹̼̝͍͓̙̳̞̝̻̯͎̺̮̝̪̼̫͔̯̫̮̹͍͎̖͔̭̩̥̝͇̲͎̺͚͚̼͕̥̬͚͉̥̜͕͚̮̠̱̦̹̱̲̱̜̪̭̝̝̺̳͙̭̟͎̹͖̦̜̪̰̪̲͉͍̦̗̣̞͉͎͓̻̹͍̱̬̹͚̳͍͚͙̪̭̺̩̥̥͚̪͓͚̘̹̬̗̮̩̯̠̬̹͖͉̱̩̳͈͈̣̤̳̹̥̻̖̪̻̤̱̞̪̻̗̯̱̠̱͎̲̫̳̜̞͚̩̻̝͕̖̘̪͔̫̞̼̣̝͍̥̗͈͉̩̠̫̘̲̝̠̞̱͙͖̰̟̻͈̬͖̫̳̤͒̋̍̑̃̄̇̊̄̌̓͆̒͐͆͗̀̽̿̇̄͆̉̏̄̀̔̂̓̀͗̍̏͆͋̿́̄͗́͛̋̾͌͗̂̃̓̍̆̐̾̇̈́̎͐͗͐̀̃̂̃͛̔̏́͌̌̀̿̎̔̑͂̃͋̏́̐͛̅̑̐̎̅̈̓̆̈́̍̔̄̆̋͂̆͑̆͗͛͗͆̐̅̓̾͊͌͂͛̿̓̉̍͛̀̋͆̃͐͌̿̈́̾̈́̍͋́̀̈́̍͌͗́̽̐͌̄̾͆̀̎́̂͂̀̐̓̈́̌́́̓̎̑̾́̐̈̂͒̓̀̉̈́̍̓͋̈́̽̀̎̆̏̊̊͌̾́̒̃̉̉͐̂͐͆̆͋̽̊̓̆̀͊͑̈́̒̒̿́̂̀͑͆̏̏͒̂͗̀͒̔̀̅̈̋̂̅̿͐̀̓͌̂͋̈́̄̀̓͊̉͗͆͑̿̐̍̈́̂̓̽̀̔͗̐̑̾̈́̓̄̔͗̉̓͋̉̅̓̆̇͆͛̍͑̅́͋̐̿̆͛͆͂̅̑̔̀͐̍̿̿̑̓̆̇̐̿̈́̅͐̇̓̀̍́̃͛̈́̽̓̆̇́̓͆̒̓͌̈͊̎̅̀̀̌̏̃̔̃̎̔͊́̃͐̿̑̿̃͆̓̓̌̉̆́͛̒͂̂̋͌̏̔͛̓̑̉͋̈͑̔̈́̈́͛̉̋̿̂̉̌͌͒͐̓̀͒͛̇̈́̔́͌́̓̄̽̇̈́̀̈́̋̅̒͛̎̀̈͂̊̌̉̇̉̊͋̊̅̈́͋͂͌́̊̍͆̃̐̓́̐̐̓̃̎̑̏̐̿́̽́͐̀͌͗͆͛͆̇̆̾̿̑̌̒͗͑͋͐̈́͌̋͋̍͛́͑̂́̆̈́͆̀͂̑̉̌̅͊̑̈̏̿̂̉͑̏̈͐͊͌̈͂́̈̇͐̅̉̀̒̀́̾́͗̂̈͐̓̽̀̌̿̉̑̑͋̾̈̋̏́͆̓͊̀̈́̑́͂̽͛̃̃̏̋̆̾̂͗͊́̃̀̏͐͊̀̋̄̀͊̀̓̉́͆̈̿̇̍̉̎̑̆͒̅͆̃͑͂̓̎͐̄̿̉͛̈́͌͒̉̈́̂̃͛̈́̓́̑̄̔̾̇̈́̈́͂̈́̂̂̐̎̀͋͗͒͑́͊̐̏̈́̀͐̇́́̐͊̄̊̿̿́̑̀̏̍̒͂͋̑̑̒͊͗͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̕͘̚̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̕̚̕͘̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅd̴̸̵̸̴̴̴̴̸̸̶̴̶̶̸̵̷̶̵̷̶̸̷̸̴̴̵̴̴̶̴̵̵̴̸̶̵̴̴̵̨̨̨̧̢̨̢̨̡̧̨̨̧̨̢̧̧̧̡̡̢̡̧̧̧̢̡̡̡̧̢̢̢̧̧̢̧̢̡̨̨̢̡̧̨̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̦̳̥̹̫̼̻̫̙̯͖̹̠̹̻̼̟̦̬̩̙͔̻̪̭͎̩̫̖͇̟̣͎̰̮̣̘̞̦̙͎̱̥͖̩̬͔̖̙͍͔̩̫͖̼͖̩̬̲͎͍̥̣̗̳͚̪̠̼̙̝͈͕̞͙̝͉͉̰̗̙̼̣̹̤̣̜͕̟̰̳̦̩̻̺̯̜̜̭̺̗͉̘̲͇̤̥̺̖̯̦̟̠̳̣̖͇̙͔̞͉͕̘͇͎̖̜͚̠̻̤̙̗̪͍̞̮̝͖̳̫̼͔͇̠̹̳̦̜̳͕͙͙̳̩̘̫̲̙̮͇̳̞̟̫̠̰͙̩͓̹͇̞̺̳͙̮̦̺̯̙̰̭͔͓͖̰̝̟͙̟̰̥͚̪̮̞̙͍̟̭̳͔̬͖̤̭̩̯̫͎̣̠̤̥̳̺̭͎͖̤̲͚̰̙̝͔͓͈̣̮̩̣̖̫̰͕̭̙͍̼̠͙̯̳̫̮͍͕̝̰̞̟̲̪̙͎̥̟̗͓̜̩̦͇̖͙̰̫̹̬̗͇͚͚̩̞̰̞̫͎̝̱͎̪̭̖̠͚͙̝̺̟̞̪͚͎̮̻̫̟̜̻̙̙̟̠̩̯̝͇͖̳͕̬̞̬̜͉̪̰̙͎̪̠̣̦͇̬̘̬̤̭̺̗̙̳̞̻̞͙̙̤̦̯͚̜͈̬̼̤̟̻̮͈̜͎̭̠̤̳̞̘͚̬̳͖̣̯͕͉͙̰̹͕͇̭̩̝̲̻̻̰̟̝̳̬̹̩̞͉̹̖̞̫̖̰̩̫̜̺͓̫̟̟͚̟̟͓̟͚̮͉̪̩͍͈͙̭̬͍͉̥̩̦̜̲̰̥͍̱̘͔̯͖̳͇̪̲̼̖̯̫̝̙̬̜̟̝͇̤̠̖͚̤͙͖̟̦͍̳̩̜̻͚̰͎̮͎̲͍̼̹̩̩͔̙̤͓̫͙̱̗̝̤̠̙̬̝̱̠̜̥͔̘͖͈͖̳̭͍̜͓̟̬̮͍̻̟̣̙̖͍̣̻̹͍̖͖̝͇̗̬̼͓̫̝̳̲̝̓̏̂̽͌̔̎̈́̔͐̓́̋͗̓͋͛͐͋͌̈́͐̓̔̈̊̊̎̾̓͒̓̀̓͋͌̑͊͆̀͊̽͆̏̋͌̇͂͋͐̾́͐́͊͛̔̑̀̍̈̀̉̽̐̎͑̄͊̔̇̂̈́̑̏̃̄̑̇͌͛̏̇͑̿̋̿̄̉̎́̈́͗̐̃̍́̉͌̋̀͌̐̊́͆͆̓̿͗͐͌̈́̌̄̈́̍̅͑͊̍̌͋͐͐͒̅̈́͋̍̇̿̐̐̎̃͐͒̈́͊̃͊̋̊͋̉̽̅͋̑͂́̍̊̄̇̈́̃͑̈̑̍͒̍͂̃͆̓̽̊̃̃̉̅̈́̂̃̔́̓̐͛̿̏̐͊̅̐̊́̊̐͋̍̈͒̃̑̀́̇͗̏͛̓̏̅̽̅̾̆͆́͑̃̏̇̓͌̆̈̀͋̌͆̆̎͋͂̃͆̽̇̾́̆̊̔̓̈́̆̔̀̀̂̆̓͒̈̆͊̾͒͗̔͊͊̉̈́̓̒͌͂̅̊́̆̃̊̏̏̽͛͛̅̄̊̾̌́̐͋̉̇͂̒̓͊͑́̓͂͆̿̓̒̆̇̿͗̓̔̔̑͂̏̀͐̾͋́͋̂̓̊̉̾̃̐̏́̓̈́̋̌̾̈́̐̇̏̍̋̾̀̒͑̈́̄̈́̇̀͗́̆͊͆́̈́̄͊́̾̽̑̃͆̎̋́͂͐͛͋͋͆̔̒͐͆͆͌͑̾̉̃̈́̑̃̀́̂̈́́̓́͊̓̅̄͌̓͋̽̆̽̽̓̾̔̑́͐̎͊͐̅͑̎̏͊͛̿̀̅̿̋̓̀͋̈́̈͌̍́͗͛̓͆̃̆̆̆̑̃̏͗̇̄̊̀̎̿̈́͛̌̍̓̋̾͊̈́̔̓̅́̂̓̅̏̽͒͋̈͌̀͒̾̿̀͐̌̈́̂̓̍̐́̈́̈͆̾̀́̆̆͐̀̔̊̊́̐̔̓͆͊̅̊̔̿̀͂̑͒̊̀̈́̀̑͐͑̋̄͂̑̇̋̓̽͛̊̀͋̊͂́͌̈́̏̇̀̒̽̍̎̄̎͌̒̾̾͊͐̉̎͛̄͐́̽͑̃͐̀́̽̚̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̚͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅį̶̷̸̷̵̶̴̸̸̶̸̴̴̵̴̵̵̴̴̷̶̴̸̸̸̴̸̴̷̶̵̶̸̴̴̷̨̧̡̡̡̨̨̧̧̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̡̨̨̧̡̢̡̨̨̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̡̧̨̢̡̧̧̢̡̢̢̡̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͍̝͍͇̜͕̼̭̻̮̳̺͔̮͍͚̲̥͇̹̼͖̖̫̟͉̱̤̞̣̣̞̠̮̱̝̖̙̦̣̪̯͎̦̝̱̳͙͔̖͇͉̥͚͚͙̹̼̻̰̼̱̝͍̝̙̺̳̭͔̭̦͙̗͚̝̪̩̦͈̖͚͓̪̟̝͈̻̖̺̜͔̯͇̼̖̘̼̳̗̱̫̦̦̦͕̱̗̞̜͖̟̠̭͙̯͙̼̼̮͎̬̲̱̝͖̻̪̭̝͙̫̭͚͖̯̝̳̞̳̞̯͔͕̳̘̜̙̱̗̙̘̲̱͚̗̤̬̝̙̪̮͍̭͖͕̳̯͇̙̙͚̟͇̠̹͖̺͙͈̖̪̫̤͇̣͔̺̘̠͙̮̳̖̖̩̞̲̯̺̱̭̰͕̖̤͈̮͓͇̗̘̹͔͙̼͕̺̗̪͔̺̦̩̤̠̖̥̬̠͎̻͍͍͚͈̦͚̬̤̝̬̬̠̳̮̯͙̟̗̥̘̠͚͎̮͖͕̰͚̗͈̘͇̜̭̮̩̹͔̹̝̝̹̦̞̦̪͕͖̯̠̫̗͕̦̫̯͇̖͈̲͈̲̳̣̻̘̯̭̳͓̳̹̼̞͈̻̺̮͍̟̣̹̤̻̰͍̱̟̜͙̲͎̬̫̩̣̭̣̙̪͈̜̱͈̞̻̭̪͕̩̟͕͍̼̟̠͙͓͕͎̩͍͙̼͙͓̫̤͉̹͖̲̭͍̳̮͕̱̘̟̗̫͇̥̠̳͔̜̘̬̺̫̯̟̠̣͇̥̹̗̣̻̗̥̣̪̹͙̹͔̯͉͇̻͖̺̯͚͚̗͍̪̻͉͕͉̹̤͕̥̦͖̬͔͎̤͙͖̗͚̖͚̖̪͎̺̰͓̺̳̥̖̣̦̱̲̜̯̗̯͈̬̗̼̹͈̬͔͍̔̈́̓̅̎̇̽͊̃͑̒̐͗̒̿͛̾́̋̒̒̓̓̏́̐̿͐́͊͊̋̈̄̓̒̑̐͗̿̑̌́̀͑͂̍̀̅̐͒̊̌̌͗͂͑̎̅̈͊̄̑̾́̎̒̋̈̅̏̂͐̈̾̑̌̔̄͒͛͋̇̃́͐̌̾̄̍͂͊̊̉̽̈̀͋̉̎͑́̍̉͂́̅̇̊̇̊̈́̄̀̓̎̿̊̍̌̆͌͛͋̿̅̆͊̉̓̇̈́̾̍̐̈̓̍̃̃́͒̋̿͂́̑̃̿̈́̂̆̔̔̉̾͋̈̈̀͛̂̊̆̓͌͒̓̀̐̏̿̇̑̅̑̉̋̄̈͐̏͋͂̉̄̐̅͗͒̆͐͂͐̾̈̏̾̈́̊̊̑̿̎̿̈̇́̈́̓̄̈́̔͊̀̀̊́́́̓̿̋͐͊̐̓͌̎͒̐̏̇͆̄͆̏̊̿̅̉̐͂̍̇̄̎͒̃͆͌͋̅̎̈́͛́̀̑̄̾͊̉͐̈́͌̃͒͆̈̍̈́̀̏͗̃̃́̔͑͛͆̄̆̈́̅͒̔̅͐͋̓̌̔̐́̊̋̍͊̍̄̽̿͒̈́̾͌͑̈͗͑̿͐̾̈̑̇̀̓̓̂͒̎̋͑̏̀̿̒́͗̓͌͌̓̔̉̽͂͐́̀̊͂̄̍̽͑̆̏̆̓̌́̉̈́̅̇͋͒͗͒̿͐̽̋̂̋̍̀̾̍̽͒̏͛͋̾͒̾̊̉͒̈́̏̂̒̎̇̊̋́̒̏͒͐̅̅̐̍̈̈́͑͌̃́̔̈́̋͐͋̽̈̅̇̈́̔̉̈́̓̿̄̉͗̿͗̉͒̆̐́̅̅̎̊̿͋̉̔̽́̋͊͂͂͊̊́̌̃̊͊͆̄̾̊̍͌̓̋̃͆̽̈́̒͑̈́͌́̉̑̓̚̕͘͘͘̕̚̕̕̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̚̚͘͘̕͘̕̕̕̚͘̚̚̚̕̚̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅp̶̶̸̶̴̷̷̴̷̴̶̶̵̵̷̵̸̸̸̶̶̶̶̵̴̸̴̸̵̵̶̸̵̸̸̸̵̶̸̵̴̶̷̷̷̸̴̷̷̢̨̧̨̨̡̨̨̧̡̨̡̡̡̧̨̡̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̨̡̡̨̧̢̡̧̧̨̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̡̨̢̡̡̨̡̨̧̢̡̨̢̢̢̢̡̢̧̢̡̡̡̡̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̢̧̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̳̞̟̳̻̥̩̠̲̖͎̲̝͈̘͙̠͔͓̘̮͈͚̫̘̼̻͓͈̟̯̪̟̳̳̮̜̲̫̲̹̭̩̯͖̭͔̳̜̱̲͎͈̦̱͉̝̖̝̱͎̥̝̖̟̪̪̣̙͈͕͍̰͉̩̥͔̯͈̤͕̮̹̘̫̞̜̩̞̤̫͙̘̺̱̹̝̲̗̼̬͉͔̙̯̫̖̖̣͍͍͕͚̬̞̹̤̖͓̼̰̣̘̣̪̠̱̭̯̤̬̗͖̪͕̫̣͍͓̼͍͓̗̩͓̲̺̼̱̘̯͕̱̼̝͉̰͎̰͙̳̜̤͕̜̟͇͕̹̻͉̰̪͉͇̹̦̖͙̘͚̝̪͍̜͍̖̲͔̙̝̙̘̰̯̣̲͍̫͉̮͓͈͉͓̣̺̺͍̮̼̖̹͓͓̪͓̬͍͈͓͇̯̱̙̼̙̫̬̠̺̞̬̞̩̫̯̹̘̳͎̦̳͎̭̥̠̖̲̟͓̥̜̥͓̪̺̦̥̬̙̘̞̺̪͍̰̫̼̫̜̹̮͚̹̬̦̮̤̱̼̭̻̰̠̦̩̥͔͓͔͙̪̼̣̥̖̻̝̼̯̬̘̼͇͔͉̬̻̲͉̞̙̠̼͖̖̭̞̬̠̟̩̺͚̥͔̻̩͕̟̳̟̤̩̭̭̦͇̞̣̮͉͖̲̥̭̘̭̝̣̟͙̣̹͓̟̳̟͙̪̻̖̭̫̝̘̘̰̫͚̯̯̻͖̣̭̮̻̩̤̹͎͚̜͇̠̞̬̮͓̜͓̼͚͎̤̟̻̖̭̖͕̤̝͕̟͓̝͈̩̲͇̮̖̣͙̼̰̱̞̲͉̙̻̼̗͔̟̤͖̜͖̺̘̱͇͙̯̱͕̗͔̞̫̰̺͓͙̲͓͙̗̯̤͙̤̰̮̭̦͖̪͇͍̥̦̖̞̩̟͇͈͖̳̝̲̗͇̘͚̺̻̲̠̥̟̮͕̦͇̖͇͓̬̣͓̩̲͍̟͙̜̙͚̯̞̥͎͚̲̤̺͈̞͓͔̺̺̘̱͉͖̘͇̳̖̝͎̪̫͈̱͚̯̯̬̥͉̠̜̞̝̣̟͍̗̬̺͚̲͚͙̼̣͕̖̰̣͖͎͍̦̬̗̪̩̘̻̣̼͖̠̻̫̼̹͖̣̼̤͉͉̼͖̙͉̯̠͖̫̫͇̖͙̬̗̞̙̳̫̗̦̮͔̪͚̻̯̦̰͖͉̱̝̙̫̲͎̱̙͍͍̝̘̦͍̻̰͇̥̜̦͈̭̬̘͔̜̠͈̪̮̠̻̺̬̜̖̣̖̮̥̳̭͔͕͚̞͇̭̰͓̘̺̘̤̯̞͖͕̮̼̞̟̮̩̣̥̱̲̖̻͓̖̣̬͔̘̣̣͉̫͕̯͕͍̪͈̻̺̞͔̜͓̬͈̬̰̼͍̦̼͖͙̙͎̣̰̟̖̩̯̤̳̦̮͖̰͚̺͖̩̪̪͎̙̦̳͓̰̜̱̻͉̪͈͚͔̥͍̤͕̫͇̠̟̝̫̲̮̘̤̠͇̺̙̭̜͚̞͍͕̖̖̰̩̻̝̥̱̻̖̱̱͍̩̮̥̗̗͚͙̝̮̤̜̘̫͖͈͈̥̣̘͆̔̽͒̀̅͆̓͊̈́̈́̐̃̊͛͌̀͌͐̂͗͑͗̔̅̿͊̎͆̓͐̓̎̒̀̍̄̓̐̽̇̅̾̏͗̎̅͑̇̋̊̏̑͐̊͛̓̈̐̄̓̓̐́̈́̈́͋͐͋̌́͋͒̊͛̉͆̿̅̒̇̂̍͐̄́͊̾̅̆͐̈́͌̉̈́̈͑̎͋̐̍͒̉̏̔̆̒́́̈̈́͑̽͊͛̀̿͊̍̂̉͌͋̃͐͆̈̋̐̏́͐̄̈͗͒̿͌̋̑̓̈́̏̓̌͛̅̋̇̍̏̅̏̎̏͊̂̓̈́͗͗̔̋͐͋̆͒̏͆͊͊̔̈́̐̽̐̈́̿̄͛̈̐̆̊̃̉́̅̅̈́́́̓́̊̈̎̋̈́̈́͊̋͌̈́̋́͑͐̄̍̏̑̑̀̂̿̊́̂̽̇́̍̓̍̉͐͂̂͂̈́̂̈́͋̊͊̂̓͗̈́̒̀̐̈́̽̈́̉̓̏̀͛̂̌̀͗̌̿̓̌̓̐̓́̽̓̍̎͂̄͆̀͌̈̅̿̉̅͛́͊̉̉̈́͋̓̇̅̑͛̐̓̈́̾̇͋͂́̈́͑̀̇̎́͋̐̔̈̊͋̿̆̃̽̋̈́̋̀̅̊́͆̐́̍͆̿̅̆̐͒͆̌̋͛́̾̄͗́͂̈́̃̈̎̅̔͗̒͒̆͛̇̊͆̏͐̆̑̐͂͗͛̊͑̓̽̂̑̑̇́͆̐̄̑̍̊͋̈́̑̈́͗͛̐͛͒̉̅̈́̾͊͛͐̀̑̈́͛̿̐̅̈͗̈̊̃̉̊̈́̌̈͗͆͆̅͌̇͌̐̅̆̓́̒̉̇̓̆̇̓̀͊̈͋̐͂͊̋̏̄̈́̋̓͆̄̽͆̄̏̽͒̊̈́͊͐͛̅͐̉̇̓̍͗͊̅̀͑̾̌̈̈́̅̀̃͊͊̊͛͗́̍̉̔̔͐̈́̋͂͑͆̓̆͗͒̽̋͒͗́͒͆̽̍̊̊̈̋̄̾̐̅͑͑̐͋͛̍͋̂͗͌̓̉͌̏̃̈́̊̂̓̑́̿̐̀̏̒͋̊̽̑̓̊̐̂̇̓̑͊͑̍̈̈́̀͋͑͊̊̓̊̀͆͆̉̉̀͑́͑̅̅́͒̑̔̐̾͗̀̈́̄̒̿̉̽̀̓̏̄̌̈́̃̎̌̏͛̏̒̏̿̈͆̃̾̉͋͑̈́̈͆̀̊̐͑̆̿̈́́̌͑̈̈́̄͑̀̌̎̒͊́̄̈͛̊̓̾̊͊̆̽̽̈́͊͒͐̾͗̆͐͂͐̌̐̃̉̏́̓̈́̀͌͛̓̄͂͆͌̃̈́͆͐̎͌̌̾̈́͛̋̑̀̀͒̊͂̃̇̀̈́͊̅̐̓̍͛͌͒̽̈́̃̎̓̿̀̇̃́͂͗̊̓̅̽͗͊̽̒̓̋̐̅͛͌̔̒̀́̉̃̎̂̄͘̚̚̚̚͘̕͘͘̚̚͘̚̕͘̕̚̚̕̚̚̕̚̕͘̕̚͘͘̕͘̕̕͘̕͘̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

1 Like

smart fella
or
fart smella