BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

I’ll stop but

:fr: bruh

why are you into feet.

you’re asking ME why I’m into feet.

I’m not even into feet smh

@OLEG ← perfect person for this topic

jesus people I made one bad joke can you like not beat me to death for making a human error thanks

1 Like

I didn’t mean to be rude or offend you, I hope that’s clear. I myself hardly care about most weird jokes. I just wanted to suggest that if someone tells you to stop a joke, especially if it’s relating to something they made, I don’t think you should reply with anything sassy.

Nah you’re good

but everyone else here holy shit I’m a human being too and I said I’ll stop.

hi.

art update lmao

hi, im back with monthly update on this post

heres stuff ive drawn in january so far. just ocs and giveaway prizes for other people

my personal art prediction for 2023, in response to me joking about how many dw characters ive drawn :pray:

bnt’s oc hell

funny stickmen misadventures comic

hi! i’ve been working on a webcomic with me and my friend’s stickmen characters

the story is basically “idiotic stickmen with stupidly op powers go on shenanigans”, featuring four housemates + a child they took in as the main characters

read comic here: https://fsm-webcomic.tumblr.com/

here’s preview of some panels from this webcomic (with no context)

a pawn’s creation (known as “god hell”. that one setting with weird gods/angels and elephant characters, if you’re more familiar with this thread)

today, im gonna introduce you guys to the “god hell” of this setting

something got into me yesterday and i’ve made a table with brief info of almost every gods in this setting so far

“i have no idea who the fuck these guys are”

i have made a section in my spreadsheet dedicated to my quick comments about them. it isn’t much, but i hope it helps you figure out why did i nickname this setting “god hell

another unfinished section about “how did each god become god/stop being a god”

other stuff

have i posted these stuff for joan

• no updates for circle’s shenanigans in the seven seas too (ive made some stuff but i’ll update when the trello is way more cleaner)
  • i want to introduce more characters from a pawn’s creation but god where do i even start
  • tbh, if you want to check out stuff i’ve been up to recently, check out https://bntarwarn.wordpress.com/

6 Likes

The art in these are really good, and I’ve never seen such a detailed & colorful spreadsheet in my life :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/noahdeaart/status/1584076779022471168
(a good friend suggested me to draw averill for this)

8 Likes

i know i haven’t updated this thread for a long ass time, so I’ll update on my recent whereabouts and stuff like that (plus shilling my non-AO stuff and all)

if you’re interested in following a social media for my art, I’ve got an art Tumblr blog (I’ve stopped using Twitter for posting general art stuff, except for @aoisoutwoohoo where I only use that account to post my arcane-related art)

and another big news for idk people trying to catch up on my recent whereabouts. I’ve got a personal Neocities website where I archive my art + dump my oc lore

Speaking of my recent whereabouts, check out this recent short story I’ve worked on (but please also heed the content warning, considering how it’s well, not a happy read)!

here’s sketches/doodles of willow, local doomed protag for this story (there’s also gale, the mermaid who can and will literally kill willow)

anyways have these ao doodles

7 Likes

1 Like

coming back once in a blue moon to update this god-forsaken thread (I’m the god who forsook this thread but shh)

Arcane Universe Stuff

Stuff with mostly canon characters

merlot without mask. first two pics are based on how he actually looks like in game, the last pic is my own spin on his maskless design

oh yeah i wrote an ao fic too. neviro and iris interaction fic

Arcane Universe OCs

WoM OCs

Honestly this is just. @JTN’s OCs, Major Mariah and Xavier (xavier is like a baby cousin to me so you might see me drawing/hyping him up a lot)

Mariah when she's dealing with shit from the other majors in her squad

AO OCs (Ben and Padilla)

my main file and his rival. in-game padilla’s prideful and annoyed attitude towards ben would make a funny dynamic for me, considering the personality I’m planning to give ben

AO OCs (Lord Elysian and Commodore Moonsilver)

two ocs I’ve created for the purpose of “hehe navy-as rivalry ocs” and I’ve been wanting to make characters who work for the order

both of them pretty have pretty much tortured my main ao files (ben adler and valerie ark) in their lore, and will probably continue to interact with ben and valerie in their story in ways.

Lord Elysian

lord elysian, full bodylord elysianlord elysian, face reveal

Lord Elysian, an assassin who works for Assassin Syndicate and a torturer who works for the Order of Aesir.

shes a skrunkly to me in a way. she can go from “silly masked guy :^)” to “cold-blooded torturer who’s doing all this for her own survival”

th-3919708380

she also wants commodore moonsilver dead
moonsilver and elysian

Commodore Moonsilver

Commodore Moonsilver

Commodore Moonsilver of Grand Navy, the (mostly one-sided) rival of Lord Elysian who also works for the Order.

generally pretty reserved and seemingly serene and all, almost unsettlingly cold-blooded at times.

oh yeah here’s moonsilver and @JTN’s Agnis and Xavier

agnis canonically has bigger boobs than moonsilver

Original Content

all of these works belong to this fantasy universe I’ve been developing. you can check the entire deal with the universe I’ve written so far in APC/A Pawn’s Creation’s page on my website!

I’ve mentioned Consumed by the Waves in the last post, so yeah, here are two recent arts I’ve made of the main characters!

Willow + GaleWillow

and now, it’s time to sorta tease a project I’ve been up to

light wizard money gang (NOT ACTUAL NAME)

you can read more about this project, this page will be updated tomorrow with more stuff since I’ve only settled down with the plot this week

Cairn + NydiaCairnNydia

ok so they’re pretty much ocs for this upcoming project (mystery+adventure text-based interactive story. kind of like what i did with Consumed by the Waves but things are less straightforward now)

cairn, the glasses person, is the light wizard referenced in the title (or more accurately, they specialize in sunlight magic). they’re a magic teacher who got killed and lost their memories of whatever the hell led to their murder. so yeah they’re trying to figure out how did they even end up dying in some abandoned house.

nydia, the other old lady with short hair, died years ago at the same place as cairn’s. her body is already decomposing but her ghost+magic is still there, so yeah she pretty much brought cairn back to life so she can have her “revenge” against whoever killed her

anyways here are more doodles of my silly old people for this story

this project also comes with magic worldbuilding stuff for APC-verse’s Land of Equinox

here’s like. incredibly unorganized madman’s rambling of the worldbuilding (and more to come when the actual project releases)

the magic system here is built to be flexible yet it’ll require one hell of a learning curve. I’ll try my best to mention stuff here and there and try to not infodump on what you can do with them

in a nutshell, two gods hate each other, and boom, there are sunlight essence+moonlight essence which all magics originated from, and mortals make do with them by inventing their own magic systems to actually utilize magic and yadayada

anyways, magic origin stuff (that leads to different ways mortals can use magic) aside, here are some stuff relating to magic usage (for cairn’s and nydia’s case) and all

for their cases, the magic circle design will depend on the character rather than magic. so yeah each wizards will get their own designs

I’m not sure when I’ll come back to dump whatever the hell I’ve been up to recently, so see you guys around next time o7

14 Likes

agnis

lmao sike I’ve gotten in the mood to infodump this magic system thingy

no AO fanarts this time. I’m subjecting you guys to my OC hell.

^ this whole thing isn’t up on my neocities site yet but I plan to publish it sometime today

here’s a demonstration of cairn taking a magic essence supplement before utilizing magic solidification (aka they summon an entire ass sword from it)

(cairn will pass out on the spot if they attempt to make a magic sword w/o supplements)

anyways

any oc stuff you’re interested in seeing next?
  • cairn + nydia’s shenanigans ft. magic system rambling
  • willow + gale from Consumed by the Waves (even if it’s a self-contained short story, they still haunt me orz)
  • APC’s god pantheon shenanigans
  • ben and padilla shenanigans (my file and his ao rival silly shenanigans)
  • whatever the fuck is up with commodore moonsilver vs lord elysian (two ao ocs)
  • other ocs??? (feel free to reply. otherwise I’ll either show u guys my old ocs in this thread or show newer characters)

0 voters

ok I lied about having no ao stuff at first I forgot I quickly sketched mords today

8 Likes

back to OC stuff again, but they come in a form of “hey guys I’ve just updated my neocities website with oc lore. you should totally check that out if you wonder who the fuck are these guys” reply

I haven’t really drawn/written anything AO-related recently unless you count these headcanons for Calvus+Revon and Carina+Elius relationship as a piece of writing. But honestly, it’s more of me trying to make their dynamics work in my brain (in a way that somewhat makes sense with canon)

4 Likes

ibis paint animation feature… is real…

mord

@JTN’s mariah and xab

I know I literally infodumped about carina and elius having strained relationship in the last post but hey I animated a little silly thing between em

more cairn + nydia shenanigans for the upcoming The Starless Town project

I think The Starless Town could be published/out to be read sometime during October this year. I’ve just started writing the very first draft for the story today (after roughly two weeks of planning the story out)

probably one of the first story choices aka. cairn reacts to nydia’s presence after somehow waking up in this strange house and having no memories of how they ended up there

once the story is out, which option do you think you’re most likely to pick for this one?

• A. freak out over the stranger
  • B. try to get to know the stranger
  • C. try to ask the stranger if they know anything about the situation you’re in

0 voters

9 Likes

unstoppable force (my morden bias) and immovable object (my incompetence and impatience when it comes to animating)

IMG_5616
IMG_5614
IMG_5612

does this look like a wolf ear to u guys

12 Likes

Morden was cursed by one of the wolf people at windrow.

1 Like